Just bought a few more shares of CNO at $16.60. Been out all day fishing until a little while ago. However, my AEL stock is doing much better than CNO so I'm spending more $ on it and less $ on CNO than I had planned.
"Bitauto Holdings (BITA) to Offer Up to $100M in ADSs
5:54 PM ET, 11/25/2013 - Street Insider
Bitauto Holdings (NYSE: BITA) is down over 3% after-hours Monday after the company announced it will offer up to $100 million in American Depositary Shares (ADSs)."
IBD says YNDX has formed a cup w/o handle base. The buy point is $42.10. Then the breakout occurs once that level has been reached on good volume.
You should sell all your shares and buy some CDs at your local bank. You don't have the brains, attitude or temperment to be an investor in today's market.
I traded my shares last week and will wait until I know what price the offering will be. Hopefully, someone will notice it as soon as it is announced and post it here. Then, I will consider getting back in. Until then, I'm on hold with this one.
Does DSS know what they are doing. Stock is down 1% (so far) today. We'll see where it goes from here.
I now own both CNO and AEL. I dipped my toe in to CNO but not for the number of shares I'd like overall. The AEL MB is not very active and folks there are not very knowledgable. I hang around half a dozen MBs for the stocks that I own and others for the stocks I'd like to buy. Some like AEL, CNO and XRX for example, are LT holds that I rest easy at night over. Others like YNDX, BITA and EDU are stocks that can keep me up at night :-)
Did you find a nickel in your driveway?
Reminds me of the old saying that "Just saying it doesn't make it true"!
From Schwab web site:
"Bitauto Holdings is down over 3% after-hours Monday after the company announced it will offer up to $100 million in American Depositary Shares."
I've owned AEL for some time now and it's been doing great. However, it has gotten "toppy" and I'm looking for another stock in this same sector. CNO looks similar to AEL. Both A rated by Schwab but CNO is also overbought right now. If we are truly in a Bull market, this won't matter. If not, we ought to see some form of correction soon. Could be minor, could be major. Might wait on that rather than buying now and losing on the downturn.