we will still get 80 to 90 percent of the asthma market covered....it's just moronic to say well all LABA products have some safety concerns.....and as you said it is a combination treatment, Therefore, it is quite possible that this combo had greater safety than just a LABA treatment. The FDA should be looking at BREO's safety data and ONLY BREO's safety data.....if they are worried about 12-17 year old population then they should approve it and ask for follow up safety data.
12-17 year olds represent about 20% of asthma indication....I never saw ANY negative safety data on Breo...my only assumption is they didn't include enough of this cohort?? In any case should be a huge increase in REVENUE!!
Hold your shares or buy more!!! This is setting up for a double or TRIPLE on positive RCC data. Factor in positive decision on EU Cobi and we will be up 6X!!!!
Yep! The short money is the smart money! LMFAO!!! Come Marche 31st it will cost the shorts 6.4 million to cover the dividend and THIS WILL BE AFTER MARCH 19TH BREO DECISION FOR ASTHMA GOOD LUCK!!!!!!(PICTURE TAKEN!!!)
IF Breo get's US asthma indication it will be HUGE!!
I would wait for RCC results, wait for EU approval and then try to buy EXEL for a little bit of a discount prior to FDA decision. This would remove 2/3 of the uncertainty.
I also assume that there are fairly significant barriers to a generic advair, which allows GSK to move a little more slowly with pushing THRX's drugs. However, that is a double edged sword. I think they are trying to time it to maximize profits during the transition.
Advair will be phased out and replaced with Relvar....only a matter of time. What type of physician are you? My younger brother is the head of his ER, I'm sure he has never heard of Breo either...all depends on what your specialty is....everyone has heard of Advair! It's only a matter of time, assuming GSK doesn't buy THRX out! I can only imagine that the odds of a buyout have increased exponentially.