Forget PFE Forget Takeda I'm really hoping now that we stay independent!!
Hold your shares or buy more!!! This is setting up for a double or TRIPLE on positive RCC data. Factor in positive decision on EU Cobi and we will be up 6X!!!!
Yep! The short money is the smart money! LMFAO!!! Come Marche 31st it will cost the shorts 6.4 million to cover the dividend and THIS WILL BE AFTER MARCH 19TH BREO DECISION FOR ASTHMA GOOD LUCK!!!!!!(PICTURE TAKEN!!!)
I would wait for RCC results, wait for EU approval and then try to buy EXEL for a little bit of a discount prior to FDA decision. This would remove 2/3 of the uncertainty.
as long as oil stays low market is going to crush new highs!! Can't wait for Feb 18th!! Shorts.. get ready to shell out another $6.25 million to maintain your losing position!!!
Exactly, never works out as a precise timeline....my best case scenario is positive EU decision followed by positive RCC results followed be either positive HCC data or FDA approval for Cobi....IF RCC is positive I'll hold all shares thru Cobi decision no matter what.
210 days is roughly accurate...currently roughly at 180 days....should be either March or April...will most likely be the next catalyst assuming no RCC data.
we will still get 80 to 90 percent of the asthma market covered....it's just moronic to say well all LABA products have some safety concerns.....and as you said it is a combination treatment, Therefore, it is quite possible that this combo had greater safety than just a LABA treatment. The FDA should be looking at BREO's safety data and ONLY BREO's safety data.....if they are worried about 12-17 year old population then they should approve it and ask for follow up safety data.
12-17 year olds represent about 20% of asthma indication....I never saw ANY negative safety data on Breo...my only assumption is they didn't include enough of this cohort?? In any case should be a huge increase in REVENUE!!