Forget PFE Forget Takeda I'm really hoping now that we stay independent!!
as long as oil stays low market is going to crush new highs!! Can't wait for Feb 18th!! Shorts.. get ready to shell out another $6.25 million to maintain your losing position!!!
210 days is roughly accurate...currently roughly at 180 days....should be either March or April...will most likely be the next catalyst assuming no RCC data.
Exactly, never works out as a precise timeline....my best case scenario is positive EU decision followed by positive RCC results followed be either positive HCC data or FDA approval for Cobi....IF RCC is positive I'll hold all shares thru Cobi decision no matter what.
Advair will be phased out and replaced with Relvar....only a matter of time. What type of physician are you? My younger brother is the head of his ER, I'm sure he has never heard of Breo either...all depends on what your specialty is....everyone has heard of Advair! It's only a matter of time, assuming GSK doesn't buy THRX out! I can only imagine that the odds of a buyout have increased exponentially.
I also assume that there are fairly significant barriers to a generic advair, which allows GSK to move a little more slowly with pushing THRX's drugs. However, that is a double edged sword. I think they are trying to time it to maximize profits during the transition.
I would wait for RCC results, wait for EU approval and then try to buy EXEL for a little bit of a discount prior to FDA decision. This would remove 2/3 of the uncertainty.
IF Breo get's US asthma indication it will be HUGE!!
Yep! The short money is the smart money! LMFAO!!! Come Marche 31st it will cost the shorts 6.4 million to cover the dividend and THIS WILL BE AFTER MARCH 19TH BREO DECISION FOR ASTHMA GOOD LUCK!!!!!!(PICTURE TAKEN!!!)