I feel for you I have had to take prednisone several times due to back issues....steroids make me feel terrible hard to complete a full course let alone being on it nonstop.
Depending on how good the RCC data looks we could displace Nexavar in RCC, if this happens we are easily a 20$ stock if we have impressive HCC data then we could also displace nexavar in HCC this would be HUGE!!! Amazingly so....easy 40$+ stock!!
actually the FDA has said that no LABA treatment should be used alone for treating asthma...THRX and GSK did exactly what the FDA told them to do and created a combo program which is totally safe...also in the process of triple treatment regiment.
It is not a complicated scenario.....and truthfully I think they underestimate Canada and the US resilience...we just shutter production but maintain capacity.....the fracking revolution has just begun!!
we will still get 80 to 90 percent of the asthma market covered....it's just moronic to say well all LABA products have some safety concerns.....and as you said it is a combination treatment, Therefore, it is quite possible that this combo had greater safety than just a LABA treatment. The FDA should be looking at BREO's safety data and ONLY BREO's safety data.....if they are worried about 12-17 year old population then they should approve it and ask for follow up safety data.
12-17 year olds represent about 20% of asthma indication....I never saw ANY negative safety data on Breo...my only assumption is they didn't include enough of this cohort?? In any case should be a huge increase in REVENUE!!
Hold your shares or buy more!!! This is setting up for a double or TRIPLE on positive RCC data. Factor in positive decision on EU Cobi and we will be up 6X!!!!
Yep! The short money is the smart money! LMFAO!!! Come Marche 31st it will cost the shorts 6.4 million to cover the dividend and THIS WILL BE AFTER MARCH 19TH BREO DECISION FOR ASTHMA GOOD LUCK!!!!!!(PICTURE TAKEN!!!)
IF Breo get's US asthma indication it will be HUGE!!