deux- Good for you. Did you average down yet? I still have not bought a single share but am thinking of doubling my position to 100k shares......Gulp
My average is 1.48 on almost 50k shares. If I buy another 50k for .35 I could get a new average of .91. Hard to throw more money in as I am down so much. My worries are a reverse split, more dilution and slow sales. The company only has about what three months before needing more cash? Oh ,I hate being in this position..
Thanks Gary. Right, I should have known better. I just was thinking we had seen the bottom and 2-3 dollars was on the way soon. For now I am just stuck here and hoping for a miracle just to get my money back.
After this week, they will need to ramp up as fast as they can. Good work though Pharma. Thanks
Another words they have nobody.... I bet there are under 10 surgeries performed thus far. That is why they are so desperate for any cash raised. Like I said, the only hope for getting any of our money back is a buy-out.
What is the use? They didn't even bother to have a CC last qtr you think hey are going to update us on this? Jody is just a puppet that knows nothing but what they tell her. Anyway, There is nothing we can do....1.48 to .37 for me..
Kelvin I am right with you... Very depressing. I also have not told my wife anything... and I won't until I have to. At this point I am just going to hold my shares and either get my money back or lose it all. I have not added a single share as I no loner believe in management. Have only myself to blame for thinking this was finally the one that was going to go to 10-25 dollars over time. That is why I esp feel so bad that I bought shares with our IRA accounts too...Keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle..
Thanks. I decided to keep my shares a we are currently only .39 cents to this being a 100 percent loss. Yes, I am miserable.... Question is, how can this ever get over a buck fifty with -out a reverse split?
Sguceri- I a holding onto al my shares too, but I m not buying any more to average down at this point. Thing is now the only way I see the share price getting up to my breakeven, is the company having a revere split...Really got taken hook, line and sinker here. I have completely lost faith in the company management. Only hope really is a partner or buy-out.
Am I the only one still holding all of my shares? I never seen this coming. How could they do another offer right on the heals of the last one? Where is there any hope? Anybody? Thinking of just selling all my shares for .48 and losing roughly 50,000.00.
Indeed it is...Live life simple although I keep busy kid you not , right now I am on step 4 of putting in a screen door. I just have to get in my head it cost me 43,000 dollars!
Back out now that the stock is trading @.50? I am not in the clear how this works. Has it already been a done deal? If so, then they are down far more than all of us!
I am 52 and have been retired for nine years. I have not bought anymore yet, but am seriously thinking about it.(ESP with my ave over 1.40!) Thing is , if I keep losing money, I mighthave to go back to work!! LOL I got fooled bigtime by ETRM. I also told everyone about it and am going to get razzed all week end long! Sometimes you just have to take it.