April 15 is deadline for 2014? Wouldn't it be Dec 31 2014 or could one make a deposit now still for 2014 and then after April 15th for 2015?
That all sound like a very possible scenario. However, I think that would not have a chance of happening until there is solid proof that the demand is there. We will have all the answers in the next six months. I think mid to late 2016 is a more likely the time frame for what you describe above.
Right. Now we are waiting for the news of the first commercial procedure and hopefully news of many more to follow. I doubt there will be any kind of partnering at least not until 2016.I also do not think they would be foolsh enough to cash the ATM with the price so low.
I sent two more cks to my broker yesterday and after they clear, I am going to buy even more if the price drops from here. (Hoping not!)...And I am not even looking for 250.00 per share LOL....
Good to hear I am not the only one. Pretty dead message board when most of the posts are spammers.
Did you buy more today? I was lucky to buy back half today @4.25 after selling last week @4.73. Trying to take a page out of your playbook so to speak. I also bought more ETRM today also. Not sure what is going on with that one but I feel it should be a double at least by the end of the year.
I was told about this company by a gentleman my wife and I met at happy hour last month. He seems to think this is a 15-20 dollar stock in the next few years. Seems there is a promise of curing cancer by just doing a local? Anyone know a little more about this company?Today my alert was triggered and I bought my first block of shares.
Thanks for your honesty and I share your thoughts completely with this stock. I was not as fortunate as you as my entry price was well over 8.00. after tow years of working around my position, I am just now close to even. My last sell was 4.75 from 3.95. I am not sure if I want to get back in as the only hope I see for Arna is the pipeline which is years away at best. I now have a massive position in ETRM and that stock is almost as frustrating as this one. Positive adcom, Fda approval and no pop. GLTU and if you see a new gem out there please let me know. Now back to basketball...
Exactly my thoughts. Getting very frustrated with this stock since I took all the risk owning shares for over14 months now. How could this not be 1.75-2.25 by now is beyond me. Thus the ATM factor.....
I too lost a fortune on this stock. I was so sure it would follow FB and at least hit 30.00a share. One of my biggest stock blunders in all my trading. Hope this makes you feel a little better.