Not a whole lot of options at risk today. However just ck out the volume of the Jan 5 and 7 dollar calls! Someone is making a huge bet there or it might be the shorts buying protection.
If $4 does not hold do we go back to 3.75 ish next week? Or, if $4 does hold , do we go over 4.60 next week? I tend to like the later. All in all, it has been a great week for Arna.
If you are not short, why would you want the price to drop so much? Arna has been beat down over 80 percent off the highs.
Just wondering. What is your strategy? Do you take 10 percent of your funds and have that many positions long in various increments with stop losses? That is what I do and it has worked very well. GL! This week has been excellent!
With no news?
Thanks biotia. But how do you know they have a booth? We have waited this long with out selling a share so I can wait two more months. If (or when ) approved, this stock could be a lottery ticket. GL!
Thanks! I never knew that second line.......
You guys are blowing this out of nothing. There are only two infected and it is a non issue. Doom and gloom is what you thrive on. Does the sun ever shine in your world?