Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Deckers Outdoor Corp. Message Board

locklimitup 4 posts  |  Last Activity: May 18, 2016 10:25 AM Member since: Jul 18, 2000
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • These hard core leftist companies are so blinded by their left-wing policies that they decide defending the perverted bathroom rights of 0.2% of the U.S. population is worth alienating the other 99.8%. Brilliant move.

    At this rate, if they can find just one or two more tiny splinter groups to defend at the expense of the majority, they might go out of business altogether. I guess that's the goal.

  • Drove by my nearest Target today and the parking lot was noticeably void of the usual amount of traffic. These leftists don't realize it works both ways. Target can be boycotted just as easily as they try to boycott Chick-fil-A.

    Shouldn't be long until the class action lawsuits start piling up. The last thing shareholders needed in light of the current retail collapse is mgmt being more focused on imorale, knuckle dragging idiots that can't figure out what gender they are, in lieu of the balance sheet.

    Not the first time Target mgmt has stumbled horribly and clearly won't be the last.

  • Shows how misguided mgmt is when the bottom has fallen out of bricks and mortar retail and they're more interested in defending mental defectives that can't figure out what gender they are.

  • S&P500 is down about 2.4% in the last 2 weeks and Target is down about 6.4%.

    That equates to around $2.4 billion dollars in additional market cap loss for TGT over and above the market in general.

    Sad that this company has become so beholden to the DNC and their uber-liberal agenda that they've completely lost touch with their customers.

    First removing Christmas from the stores, then taking gender labels off kids toys and now allowing anyone and everyone in all it's bathrooms.

    Hard to imagine what they'll come up with next but I'm sure it will be something equally as ludicrous.

DECK
55.88-1.94(-3.36%)Jun 24 4:02 PMEDT