That's the keyword take away from this conference call. We'll see. I'm less sanguine about their claim to have sufficient monies going forward. Seems they're cutting it awful close.
I expect a bit more deterioration in the stock price, but not much. At this level, most of the sellers are gone. Moreover, the stock price has been propped up for several weeks now.
Still holding all may shares, though I may sell a few strictly to offset capital gains. After all, my TQNT is up 161%.
Probably as good a conference call as we can expect from a crp shoot.
" shipping production volumes of its ACA2429 gallium nitride (GaN) power doubler surface mount IC in support of new DOCSIS 3.1 CATV infrastructure equipment."
Not lost. I just don't hang on every word of the current board blatherings. Besides, I believe it was 255K at the peak; now I only hold 230K.
Do you have a problem with my TQNT recommendation? Please share?
I bought some in 2011 and watched it decline; played some options and essentially broke even selling it all in 2012. I didn't re-enter until a year later.
Biggest mistake in the RF arena was selling SWKS in 2010.
If you're trying to link that to the AND news release, I hardly think they'd refer to the iPhone as "Customer Premises Equipment."
Breaking into Apple products, even as a tertiary supplier, would be a real coup, but I don't see it at this juncture.
Yeah, well, I tried that too, albeit starting a little higher. So far it hasn't worked, LOL. Let's see what the next hour brings. Either a turn-around or a tax offset to capital gains...
Still holding all my shares.
If you believe this run up is a flash in the pan, now might be the time to sell some of your underwater ANAD shares to offset capital gains in other investments. After the wash sale time limit expires, you will have the option of buying the stock back--possibly at a lower price--and have the capital loss for tax purposes to boot.
Just sayin', I think many folks wait until too late in the year to make investment decisions to reduce their taxes.
This really is puzzling. I'm guessing there's an offer on the table, but to have a better than 30% rise in the stock price on zero news is simply not kosher.
Sorry to say I sold 20K earlier to offset some capital gains, so I'm down to 230K. I really expected this to remain stagnant long enough for me to record the capital loss and get back in at the same price or lower. Live and learn.
You've really got to feel sorry for the poor SOB who went off to work this morning confident and secure with a bucket full of shorts and doesn't check the tape until he gets home this evening. Bad surprise to start of the weekend...
Absent any news this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised to see it drift back down. The stock has had jumps before, but nothing I can remember quite so pronounced as this.
Market is clearly not a level playing field. If news does come out, SEC ought to investigate some of those early trades.