If anyone with common sense thought it was worth 100s millions it wouldn't be trading at $75 million.
sophisticated investors are down $6.5 mil on their $20 mil "investment" and they have a bunch of worthless warrant to boot.
Not likely unless they have some really good finger food there
It's expanding burn rate
What kind of fool claims to be invested in a company and bashes the management for 10 years straight?
Chip rocks. He orchestrated the only successful trial Geron's has ever had. He is the one that landed the Mayo pilot study. All of the other failures were in progress when he arrived.
The only thing you need to know that he has no credibility is that he recommends buying STEM, the bottom of the barrel in the stem cell sector.
In Summary ... for STEM
- legal moves to get employees named as expert witnesses
- firing whistle blower for calling out dirty labs.
- hiring QA peolple to come in and clean up labs
- gettting sued by whistle blower
- PRing weak signs of efficacy in their trials.
- duping 2 'sophisticated' investors to dump $20 million in.
- Putting former CIRM head on board of directors after he oversaw STEM grants
- CIRM investigating possible conflicts of interest.
Likely story. Bought all of your shares low, sold at the high and buying back in at the low.