We're colorized so will Apple TV capability "virtual visualized" and make 3D 2 dimension shows and movies?
wondering how they account for software installations that take place over time? any insights appreciated.
You may be wrong--they are billing annually (common) and recording quarterly.
Salesforce : Barclays raises target price to $79 from $76; rating overweight
* Salesforce : Canaccord Genuity raises target price to $85 from $80; rating buy
* Salesforce : Cowen and Company raises target to $85 from $83; rating outperform
* Salesforce : Evercore ISI raises price target to $82; rating buy
* Salesforce : Pacific Crest raises target price to $80 from $77; rating overweight
* Salesforce : RBC raises target price to $80 from $79; rating outperform
* Salesforce : SocGen raises price target to $85 from $80; rating buy
* Salesforce : Brean Capital raises fair value to $76 from $70; rating hold
looks like MSFT royalties will be 15% and costs to support MSFT will drop significantly -makes for nice magin increase in 2016 and beyond.
Would be a nice offer for LTM shareholders
look for analyst reports from Barclays, Goldman, Deutsche, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse in next few days. Healthcare revenues will help VRSK reach a meaningful tipping point in next 24-36 months. A $100 stock within 36 months IMHO