It's a CYA release. We already knew they were submitting for the EAP just not when. The additional information was always known as a 'maybe'. So this was actually an unknown until now. I don't think it's all that alarming.
See benni, you're wasting our time even wondering what would happen if there's no EAP. I don't care how long a person has been holding onto MSBT/CTSO they'll be labeled a basher, a waster of time, to wonder anything but just one outcome. I've been long this stock for almost 7 years and frankly I find it deplorable that body is allowed to see outside the sand pit they've stuck their head into. That's why so many smart sounding folk have come, looked around and finally thrown in the towel. cwad is the latest, and I wonder how long he'll stick around?
Nobody wants to talk about it without being labeled a basher, but really what does happen IF there is no EAP approval? Years more of waiting for a FDA trial I'd say, and PPS would sink into the mid to low $5 range on dilutions and 2-4 more years of not knowing where we stand with the FDA.
Is this the right take on no EAP should that become reality?
might be our breakout year? Breakout in SUSTAINED price at it above the avg. analyst targets of $17?
Does it possibly suggest there will be nothing notable remaining in 2015? Breakout, what does that even 'roughly' look like? PPS that doesn't get cut in half overnight after 'breaking out'? EAP approval, will that cause an immediate breakout?
I'm skeptical about these vague terms Chan loosely throws around.
What does "breakout year" mean to you?
I'm not sure they'd have to until the annual 10K once a year, or any other time they were listing each country signed up. It would probably just show up as a former country being left off the list. Any different thoughts on this, or is there a general consensus this would be the way they would poorly communicate with us?
having been submitted 60 days ago, the stock in freefall acts like it's going to be denied. Of course Chan won't tell us until he has to but the market might be telling us for him. Chan says virtually nothing when he moves his lips so it might behove one to pay attention to what Mr. Market is saying.
I'm not intending it to sound scary I'm venting my disappointment and frustration at how long this process is. Call it what you want or whatever but the market is speaking and it's saying the same thing "you CTSO haven't earned the right to be a $20 stock, $15 or even $7.
More than likely 60 days can't be any longer than Dec. 31st. And we know Chan's use of imminent meand 6 months to not at all. So don't hold your breath.
More than months. I've noticed this about Chan, he tries to paint a picture of 'imminent' but that always seems to be about 6 months or more than what investors think he means.
the market has spoken. And it rates this a .28 cent stock. $7 for you reverse split folk. All the excuse making, bargain of the century and all that other pumper verbiage is just blah, blah, blah to the market's ear. The market has spoken.
People don't trust Chan's lack of openness management style. Like when he didn't tell investors they fired the whole country of Germany's sales reps. Instead he tells us on the day of the 10Q. I wouldn't be surprised if they still haven't submitted the EAP either. The word imminent is a relative word. Imminent could mean 6 months compared to 2 years. Investors don't trust Chan enough to let this run right into earnings tomorrow because of Chan's penchant for not communicating well with the company's investors. His lack of communications is shoddy IMO and investors are catching on.
It's illegal to pump a stock saying it's going to $20 too in order to unload much lower isn't it? You don't have insider information nor do I. I come here to read BOTH sides of the OPINION coin. If you want to stick your head in the sand and only want to see only one side then I feel sorry for you.
Sentiment: Hold, for now anyway.
What do you think it means if by Dec. 31st there's still no EAP news? And that my fellow shareholders will fully explain why this stock will have dropped into the $5 range somewhere.
Because if they've been turned down for the EAP, the road ahead is murky, with a very costly full FDA trial to gain a USA market. Not only that but if they've already been turned down by the FDA on the EAP that wouldn't bode well for a full FDA trial either.
There's not much time left before this year is over. Every long should be feeling nervous already that there hasn't been any EAP news yet, IMO anyway.
Other than that a an EAP acceptance news is likely to make it as a Facebook 2 or 3 liner is all. This company doesn't seem to have much in the line of meaningful news. An upcoming conference they're attending, or the signing of a new country (and with lackluster sales following, why would they ever highlight that?)
Basically there's no real news to report, just dangling the carrot out in front of us horses is all that's keeping us going. No real news worth noting though. Either that or there is news, but it's discouraging news and they don't want to give the appearance of taking the carrot away. So they remain silent.
Well, fortunately for us the Feds REQUIRE them to at least tell us 4 times a year what sales were. If they weren't forced to tell us they darned tootin' wouldn't.