We seem to be way behind schedule for announcements. If they decide to scrap an FDA trial because of lack of funding and sure commitments this investment will be nothing short of, well shall we say "over". I'm getting increasingly suspicious that this is going to be the case. Based on that I'm going to downsize my position considerably.
To me lackluster sales are the results of not yet having gone through the FDA approval process or something equally objective. I'm still long holding out for that. In the meantime we can only hope the word of mouth route they've been relying on pans out over time. Clearly though it's the FDA trial results that will make or break the PPS, if not the company entirely. Want I want to hear is news on the progress of launching this trial.