agreed flip... the next 10 days will be a roller coaster ...with the Shazam news, broadening analyst coverage with $40+ price targets, the impending packaging show, which served as last years big catalyst and the likelihood of some announcements on who the retail partners are all looming in the New Year, anybody who is playing the other side will likely try and take advantage of the 10 day holiday period to push it down 1 last time before any of the above catalysts start it on its next run towards $40... the walls are closing in and the combination of low volume, low interest, likelihood of no news, and institutional guys shutting down for the holidays is the perfect set-up for a stock like DMRC that is already thinly traded.. Friday might have been the beginning of their final push..... I added at $29 and $28 Friday and will be buying again Monday if this trend continues. It wouldn't surprise me to see them pummel it again on Monday and push us back down into the mid 20's, for what will be in my opinion, the last and final time DMRC is on sale. GLTA and Happy Holidays.
sync... i hope you got the shares you wanted when we talked at $24.... it is still undervalued, even at $34
now you are replying to yourself..desperation... make sure to keep all of your orifices open.. whales can't stay under water forever..,, thanks for the laugh....
wow, then you are even dumber than I thought.... why are you still here chasing pennies then if you have done so well... pigs get slaughtered..i take what the stock gives me.. I have round tripped from $3 to $5 twice post apple pay and am happy to take my $3500 profit from $1.60 to $1.78 while i wait for the next round trip to $5.. you on the other hand are getting greedy and hoping that it falls to $1.00 so you can make another 60 cents... good luck with that.. it might get there eventually but you are now playing the wrong side of this trade.. keep chasing pennies
you remind me of the nursery rhyme about the boy who cried wolf too many times....eventually you just tune them out.. round trip #5 coming up... keep chasing pennies bruer.
Short-term - sure- that is true of all small cap bios... it is possible but highly unlikely... but given that RMTI is not a one trick pony has an already established and soon to be growing business with Calcitrol, to say nothing of the $60+ million in cash, it can and will recover to see Triferic though to the end which for longs, limits most , if not all of the downside risk going into the FDA decision. Work harder if you are hoping to shake out more shares from the weak hands. Chances are most that are here now will hold.
In my opinion the risk / reward factor has shifted in favor of the longs with the most recent price action. Holding now into the FDA decision is much less riskier from the low $8's than it would have been had it held above $10. Unlike most small cap bios that go into a FDA decision like this with an " all or nothing" outcome, regardless of what happens with Triferic, RMTI still has an existing business, a new partnership with Baxter and a new emerging business ( calcitrol) which will help soften the impact of any negative FDA outcome. In addition, the balance sheet is SOLID, Cash is not an issue with the recent offering and with the addition of Calcitrol, it is highly probable they will be moving closer to cash flow positive, without any Triferic upside. Having said all that, given the positive Adcom Vote and the general conversation around the benefits of Triferic and its safety profile, a flat out rejection is HIGHLY UNLIKELY , so the worst case scenario for longs holding through FDA is either an approval with some type of ST labelling, until they complete further studies , or a delay in response to wanting the studies prior to label approval. In either scenario, the stock might get punched, but unlike other small cap bios, RMTI is not a one trick pony and will live to see another day and will bounce back upon completion of the studies ( if even needed) and the momentum of the existing business. For the shorts, anything less than a FLAT OUT rejection and they are now having to hope that the ramp up goes slowly, the market decides ti doesn't need Calcitrol or Triferic and Baxter doesn't step in further strengthen its partnership. I know which side I would rather be on going into FDA decision day. GLTA
Not sure if anyone noticed the leaked Sony e-mails and the private acquisition of Scan.me by Snapchat for a cool $50M. Scan.me specializes in generating and hosting unique QR codes., Vector QR codes, shortened URL's and mobile engagement of QR/ digital barcodes etc... sound familiar.. only difference.. they are in their infancy, their IP is weak, their business model is very narrow and they generate no revenue.... DMRC is the lead horse in this race having recognized the mobile shift and opportunity more than 5 years ago and all of their efforts over the last 5 years are now coming to fruition... giddy up
me too... sure beats litigation and helps strengthen their IP for expanded licensee involvement and monetization of Wave 2..
What a nice Monday morning surprise. Shazam finally in the fold! I doubt the monetary rewards will move the needle too far but it sure helps validate the technology and broaden the IP awareness given the massive Shazam user base. And here I thought it would be our next retail partner. Bonus Monday's
just started my position Friday... been waiting patiently.. might still fall further but comfortable based on valuation , future upside.
With the new share count at 167 M shares ( 120 WLL + 47.5 KOG Conversion) the combined entity has a market cap of $4.5 BN , which is 25% less than the original purchase price of KOG, which at the time was considered a FAIR price. Basically you get WLL for free plus a 25% discount on KOG. Yes the price of Oil has changed dramatically since July, but the rationale and LT implications have not, only the ST economics. On top of that when you compare them to CLR, which prior to the KOG / WLL merger was the #1 producer in the Balken range, they actually compare quite favorably.
1) Combined 110,00 BOE / d production in the Balken vs CLR of 108,000
2) Combined all-in production of 160,000 BOE/ d vs CLR of 182,000 BOE / d
3) Less debt, even after assuming the KOG debt of $2.2BN. Combined KOG / WLL have $4.9 BN LT debt vs CLR at $5.8 BN
4) WLL has 52% of Q'4 prodn hedged, CLR as we all know has 0. 2015 WLL has 3.5% hedged, CLR ZERO
5) WLL / KOG now has almost 900,000 acres in the Balken range vs CLR at about 1 million acres.
6) Both are an attractive acquisition target for any foreign Oil producer looking for a stake in the US development boom.
Granted, if you are believer in the new World order of OIL at $40-$60 dollars forever, then it is irrelevant, but given that OIL supply is not indefinite and history has proven it to be cyclical, buying anywhere close to today's value will prove to be a good investment when judged over time IMHO.
FYI- after all of the carnage and panic selling CLR has a market cap of $12BN vs the combined WLL / KOG of $4.5 BN. Are they equal , hell No, is CLR worth 3X more than WLL/ KOG given similar production levels after the KOG acquisition, lower debt, stronger hedged position, I doubt it. GLTA
out of curiosity, was Fuel on the list and if so, where did they rank. They have publicly stated they had this issue but lately have boasted about how they have addressed it. They have even tried to take a leadership position within the Industry so my BS meter is on full alert.?
not sure they are buying back shares when they announced this am they are handing out another 15 million shares in a debt swap.... they are in survival mode right now...save $400k / yr in interest in return for 17% dilution at 5 year lows... doesn't sound like they are on the front foot right now...
cashed out today for another $3500 profit round trip with my trading shares.... how did you do? oh yah.. waiting for the run... here is an idea.. why not do both.... setting up for trip #4... GLTA
did the sellers step in quickly to stop the momentum when it pushed past $8.30 or what?.... feels like a classic tug of war between good and evil... fun to watch.....
it seems to want to bounce between the offering and 1.79... i have no problem loading up at $1.60 ( or below like today's gift ) and selling at $1.79.... on my third trip today in the last 7 days... GLTA.. one of these days it will make one of its patented monster runs and i will enjoy that ride even more... pennies on the downside, dollar bills on the upside.. easy which side to play...
Everyone knows and expects dividends and CAPEX reductions to be the primary sacrifices to help weather the storm and solidify the balance sheet. The fact that they have built a plan to maintain a 8-10% YIELD should actually be considered GOOD news.. most others will have to eliminate altogether. It has already happened with the service companies and the ex-ploration companies will soon follow. Buying now and getting 10% is good by me...