I have heard the vote was not binding so why do it? There will be no re-vote in my mind. The damage is done so now everyone one must live with it and move on. The sooner the better. After hearing the whole story I think the Brits did the right thing. Unelected buracrates in Belgium making economic decisions for the UK sucks. Just like Greece, this too will pass.JMO
This UK exit is going to cause a mess for some time. Everything is tied into it one way or another and I personally don't see a SP rise at all, let alone to $7 this week. My guess not until Europe settles down which may not happen till the end of July. Stan will not be releasing any news at all until that happens. JMO
This whole thing or things are going to get very interesting very fast. UK decision to leave will not happen over night and I am hearing it ill take a couple of years to complete, if at all. 3rdQ starts in 5 days. Although no one expects RSV Phase III results then the fact remains we enter the 3rdQ on Friday.
I don't see a change coming over anything. NVAX will continue down the path they are on and go alone in the US and partner elsewhere. JMO
cosman, I also have a large position in NVAX, but diversification is key. and as a financial planner I suggest too much of one thing usually is bad. Although not likely here, bad things can happen. Look at Insmed.
Every singe law firm in the country is now chasing the ambulance. Who cares what happened, we can make some money, my country club dues are due. Shareholders will not benefit much from a class action suit, but the law firm sure will . I was a class member in a suit last year that I did not even know about. I think I was to get $14.00 from the settlement and the lawyers suing got several million. DAH, lets jump right in.
Mcllroy has pulled out of the Olympics due to Zika concerns. Truthfully, I am surprised anyone is going. What are the chances a BARDA announcement on Zika funding could come out of NVAX prior to RSV elderly data?
I don't think anyone cares about MERS right now. Put the vaccine on a back shelf, why waste our time and money on an Arab problem when they don't even care.
That is pure bull. the company has no obligation to tell anyone about a buyout offer. Do you think if I offer to buy the whole company for $.ooo1 per share that deserves a PR? Come on man.
I don't think that is going to happen now. My guess, and it's just a guess, is that everything goes on wait and see until phase III results are released. I do not know when that could occur, and my other guess is that the next earnings announcement will be just like the last one. No conference call, no questions nothing but a press release.
The wind has left the sails for now.
If the EMA invited Insmed to apply based upon phase II data and then turns around and tells us Sorry. not good enough. That is shameful and if true then Will has right not to trust them. If I were him I would forget n alternative approval use and wait for Phase III data. The whole thing could happen again.JMO
cosaman, I have been away from the board for several days, my wife just had major back surgery and I have lived at the hospital. Totally forgot about the shareholders meeting and just now read your observations. Awesome and quodos too you. Thanks for your efforts and I hope you are feeling better.
Boh, you may be one of the only people here that does not have that moron on ignore. It really cleans up your board and who wants to read his posts anyhow? He is long gone