I can not find anything on the company website that tell me how long the current officers and directors have been on board and I will take your word the current ones were around then, but were they all in the positions then as they are now? I was not around back then so I was not aware of the reverse split. I do know that Quilty has a reputation of taking over a company, getting it on its feet and then selling out at a profit.
DCS127 was a big thing after phase II trials and I think someone wanted to buy it but Quilty wanted to sell the whole company not just DSC127. That was some time ago and I don't think anything has happened since. With the added reps, which they have talked about for several months I think Quilty has changed his mind and is going to develop the company. The recent results also tells me there is something here and I will stay in until something happens one way or the other. In the green so I can wait.
I don't think a buy out is in the works for now, but a partner is. A partner or two could happen any day now. When it does, SP rockets as it will be an acknowledgement of FDA and EMU approvals to move forward towards commercialization.
I think you had it right the first time. Something is about to become known, and I think it happens this week. Hold onto your shorts.
Figures can say what ever you want them to say. The JMP presentation had some new twists to it on pricing but to get down to actual figures is hard to determine. The company says there are 110,000 people in US and Europe that have NTM with an 8%-12% growth. The remainder of the world was not discussed, so how many more cases are out there?. However, not every case would be treated by our drug. WL also stated similar drugs were being sold for between $50,000-100,000 for 6 months treatment. What does it all mean? A bunch of potential revenue but what kind of actual revenue can be generated? What kind of gross and net profit can be expected? What kind of P/E ratio can be expected? Will there be more dilution or a partner, maybe a buy-out.
Who knows, but I agree there is a bunch of potential money out there and it may not be far off. What it does to a SP increase though is pure speculation.
Yes they do and they are now generating revenue. Barda, Path and the sale of Matric-x.
I have not kept tabs on the open positions the company has but there are currently 36. When I looked today I believe many of the positions have been open for some time. I know Rez keeps track of the positions and my question is, Are these position hard to fill or are they open but not hiring yet?
That is totally not true. Meeting dates for the FDA and EMA are set for mid year, Mid year is like a week away. This was not known before, Asia has never been mentioned, additional indications have never been mentioned, pricing has never been mentioned. Hey, did you listed to the questions asked? Didn't think so.
All of what was said was very positive and I came away from the presentation impressed.
I would add that WL also said that Asia is another market that may be explored but probably with a partner in that part of the world. As far as the costs, I think WL said that other drugs similar to Arikace have sold for $50-$100,000 for a six month supply but that pricing had not been set.
The increase surprised me as well. I thought that once the new placement was finalized, the SP would go back up and the shorts would cover while the SP was down, Go figure, oh well, I am well into the green and I know the SP will go higher so I guess I don't care.
Don't know much about flyif but I have been in NVAX as long as I have been here. Their technology is state of the art that will make them a big pharma. in years to come. Their RSV candidate looks like it could be fast tracked by the FDA which will shoot the SP straight up. Strong buy
You asked for thoughts on NVAX being bought out? You then said NVAX has a nice cash position inferring the buyer would be interested in the cash. I replied as such and added my thoughts which you asked for.
Some funds do have a $5 rule but it depends only on the fund. I do not believe they have to sell if it goes below $5 they just can't buy anymore until it goes back over $5.
I don't think a company would buy another company for their cash balance. With the added 27 million shares the total cost just went a lot higher. The company may very well be bought out in the future but I think Stan and the BOD would place a very high price on it.