You were the person who had the strong sell sentiment couple days ago, why you are in buy sentiment now? Is this because the share price dropped a few cents or a real buyout is coming? No matter what, you have the right to make your own decision. Best luck to all dealing with this company.
This July's report shows all the buys from Snta directors at current price, but Stifel insists his sell attitude.I wonder who knows more, each of Snta insiders, or Stifel? Lol
It pays when it is due. Longs need to be patient and will be greatly awarded because July's report showed all buying from insiders without one selling. I believe Stifel is quietly recovering his shorts at this level. Until a time point when he is ready, he will upgrade this to $50 in one second. All best wishes.
Based on yesterday's trading volume, less than 1M traded underwater and about 2M shares were traded at a much high constant level, except last few seconds with small amount of shares. Today, it started at lows with very small amount of shares, then kept ended with more than 1.43% gain. When I checked the following after hour trades I would expect a continuation of the uptrend as long as the overall market is not ugly. Some of you may not agree, but this is only my thought.
Have a nice weekend to all.
Recent Trades - Last 10 of 11003
Time ET Ex Price Change Volume
16:06:56 Z 78.71 1.10 100
16:06:47 Z 78.69 1.08 100
16:06:28 Z 78.72 1.11 261
16:06:28 Z 78.72 1.11 34,840
16:06:22 Z 78.72 1.11 64,448
15:59:58 Z 78.69 1.08 400
15:59:57 Z 78.65 1.04 183
15:59:52 Z 78.63 1.02 100
15:59:49 Z 78.70 1.09 188
15:59:49 Z 78.70 1.09 100
It was amazing for CITI to issue a downgrade when it reached a 10 year low after a consecutive shorting activities. I wonder why they did not publish the downgrade research report when it was 9, 8, 7, and 6s. The only answer is that they started short position and dreamed a much lower price before or after releasing the financial report, and so they had the report ready for it. However, they saw the reverse started and so the report was issued. Clearly they though they are smarter than others and they believed the upcoming financial report will provide big gain for their short position, but the reality is that everyone knows the incoming financial report will be ugly and that is why the company with a book value over $16 was heavily shorted and treated around $6. Now a much respectful new management team is formed and they will have a totally realistic approach and I believe most reasonable investors will give them some time to implement their plan.
People may not like the decision to keep their hardware business, but I believe they made best decision to downside the product instead of completely close this division because only in such way, they can avoid or reduce the huge cost of liability.
I do not think I should write more about CITI research report. However, it is my strong belief that the recent reversal buying activities are probably attributed to the insiders or the people who have recently reviewed the Blackberry's book information during the for-sale process. If this is true, I do not think there will be any hope for a much lower than the current one in a year.
Above is just my 2 cents, no offense please. Wish all longs and shorties will make much, but too greedy will always leads to the opposite.
Best wishes to all.
I could not finger it out why and how this company keeps so quiet seeing its market cap dropping from over 100M to under 40M. if this is a real company with so many so-called drugs in market/pipeline, how come there is no single news at all in 3 months. Incredible, 3 months without news, I have to admit how irresponsible to their share holders they are!!!
Good luck to everyone.
Since it's price failed to stay over $3, there has been some active shorters continuously feeding the bidding side, especially at the market closing. With current situation, small investors seem to have exhausted and have no interest to fight against shorter. Fortunately this stock is currently not marginable in most trading platforms, otherwise, marginal calls will accelarete it to pennies. However, it is very interesting to note that if they continue to short at current rate, another half million dollars can drop the current market value of the company to none. But I do not think that will happen. I guess most investors will have to wait for another half to one year before seeing any profit.
Always good luck to longs and shorters.
This one should be a good candidate for takeover.
I do not know who has been selling recently or just simple manipulations by two co-op shorters (accounts) selling to each other to bring the price low though I admit during this declining process some small investors benefited from loading shares at such a low price and other uncomfortable share holders sacrificed themselves from selling the shares at a loss. However, according to the reponse I received this week from a top level executive below, people should not worry about the share price in a short period of time but focus on the future of the company.
Good luck to longs as well as to shorters
First of all thanks for writing.
I think every bit of your reasoning for investing in CPHI is correct. If you were to chart the fundamental progress the company has made over the last few years you will see that the operating results also supports your thesis.
However, our stock, along with many other stocks of Chinese Companies listed in the US, have been sold off drastically and unfairly (in my opinion) in recent months. The company in general do not comment on capital market movements since it is out of our control. We would only consider making a statement if the NYSE/AMEX tells us that there are unusual trading activities.
I believe this is a MM. At about 3:46pm, I noticed only a little bit over 20k shares traded and the share price was frezed at 2.65 with 1000 shares bidding at 2.64 and several hundreds of shares asking for 2.66. So I decided to put 10K shares on the bidding side at 2.64. You probably saw a total bidding of 11K shares setting at 2.64 near market closing. I thought the price will be frezed at 2.64 or up to 2.66, however, someone just feed-up all at $2.64 at 3:54 pm and then with about 1100 shares sent the share price to 2.59 closing. Good job, I will collect more if share price drops.