Mon, Jul 28, 2014, 6:35 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed


% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

GameStop Corp. Message Board

luckytrufflepig 55 posts  |  Last Activity: 2 hours 35 minutes ago Member since: May 4, 2012
  • luckytrufflepig by luckytrufflepig 2 hours 35 minutes ago Flag

    and STILL no news re: distribution agreements.UGHHHH.........frustrating as heck. Hopefully we will get some good news Re: FDA process prior to the call.

  • Reply to

    We have

    by invest_a_mint Jul 24, 2014 9:36 AM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jul 24, 2014 3:43 PM Flag

    I think we have finally turned the corner. New COB must be cracking the whip!

  • Reply to

    CC in 4 weeks

    by luckytrufflepig Jul 14, 2014 10:52 AM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jul 15, 2014 3:05 PM Flag

    It is time for Milby and Co. to deliever something ----we have had mark approval for over a year.

    Hopefully we get news on:

    1) FDA trial submission
    2) One or more commercial deals in EU, Asia or ME
    3) The launching of a lawsuit vs. Tauropharm
    4) Label expansion efforts
    5) A (Wall Street) coverage pick-up or two

  • Reply to

    jhaggar or classshopper

    by salgovernale69 Jul 10, 2014 12:04 PM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jul 15, 2014 8:30 AM Flag

    Concur with your sentiments. I guess we have breast, melanoma and (don't forget) SCLC data due at some point. Very hard to understand this company from the outside. I really wish they would do an in-depth investors' day and bring Kirk in to share his vision. I remain hopeful that the Intrexon platform has created value over the last 3 years and some Big Pharma with deep pockets will help move the programs forward. They have discussed 8 potential INDs short term but ZIOP is far too small and thinly capitalized to go it alone. We need a deal to validate the technology and firm up the balance sheet. IF, IF, IF that transpires, the squeeze would be EPIC (Humongous? Ginormus?) .

  • luckytrufflepig by luckytrufflepig Jul 14, 2014 10:52 AM Flag

    CMON guys. Let's get something inked prior to the call. Q2 has come and gone.

  • Reply to

    Insider Purchase.

    by beasley22000 Jul 3, 2014 8:21 AM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jul 8, 2014 1:16 PM Flag

    Nice to see. Hopefully CEO Milby finally inks the long awaited deal. BTW, do we have any sales in ME yet? CMON guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Reply to


    by steve.higgins16 Jul 2, 2014 7:25 AM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jul 7, 2014 8:22 AM Flag

    Execution here has been problematic to say the least. They were almost a year late on obtaining the CE approval and a year after said approval CRMD has negligible sales to date. Hopefully the new BOD members will inject the missing talent/effort/focus/??? into the equation. Recent proxy vote likely hints at a certain level of frustration. Elliot will not wait forever.

    Withholding judgement until the next CC. The FDA side appears to be progressing. Progress re: the commercialization effort is an an unknown at this point.

  • Reply to

    Future Catalysts

    by wizdom3 Jun 24, 2014 2:02 PM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 25, 2014 12:31 PM Flag


  • Reply to

    Future Catalysts

    by wizdom3 Jun 24, 2014 2:02 PM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 25, 2014 12:19 PM Flag

    o you have an email at which I can ping you??

  • Reply to

    Future Catalysts

    by wizdom3 Jun 24, 2014 2:02 PM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 25, 2014 11:51 AM Flag

    Fully understand your point but I would counter that partnering with a large EU partner who could roll over TP is preferable since historically trying to merge with a private entity is difficult since the financials are often questionable and private owners tend to overvalue their franchise. TP cannot sell to anyone else based on the IP issue so what is the franchise really worth? Perhaps giving them a minority interest in CRMD in return for revenue streams and utilizing them as a long term manufacturer with a negotiated margin is a possibility. Buying them out----NO. I also suspect there may be all kinds of skeletons in TPs financial/legal closet. You would have to do an asset swap (stock for sales?)of some sort as opposed to a merger.

    The Germans likely do not want paper (stock) but again, who the heck do they sell the franchise to ??? TP has stolen enough over the years already. .

  • Reply to

    Future Catalysts

    by wizdom3 Jun 24, 2014 2:02 PM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 25, 2014 10:16 AM Flag

    #4 is the value driver. Clean IND will likely lead to trial partnering. 10% chance partnering talks will move onto larger discussion of owning the cow as opposed to a % of milk sales. Becton, Baxter, Amgen, Abbot all good fits. This is a catheter care company, not simply a dialysis play so hopefully they stay out of the clutches of Fresenius. When the heck are they going to go after Tauropharm. IP theft should not be permitted to continue for YEARS. CMON--ask Elliot for a wee bit of help. Elliot has attack dogs that eat Rottweilers for fun. Could we borrow them for a trip to the Fatherland. Surely, they could decimate a small privately held entity controlled by 3 guys from Germany.

  • Reply to

    The letter........

    by richmando Jun 19, 2014 11:41 AM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 19, 2014 12:07 PM Flag

    This is the downside of a small comopany. They have done much with few hands over the past 2 years but now it is time to execute. Mark approval is almost 1 year old and to date they have booked $24,000 in reported sales. Time to produce. My hope is that we get some news on the FDA front SOON.

  • luckytrufflepig by luckytrufflepig Jun 11, 2014 6:00 PM Flag

    Please remember to vote your proxies.

  • Reply to


    by lost.believer Jun 10, 2014 11:07 AM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 11, 2014 1:16 PM Flag

    Sorry. I believe MarkAk is correct. The delisting issue is technical and based upon positions held by Elliot and Kingsbrook. Both have a vested interest to keep liquidity in the issue.

  • Reply to


    by lost.believer Jun 10, 2014 11:07 AM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 10, 2014 11:43 AM Flag

    Lots to look forward to on FDA front and (hopefully) commercial aspects of EU. . I suspect they want to get something done short term or it could be a contentious annual meeting/BOD vote. Q2 is over in 3 weeks. Where the heck are our distribution deals???

  • Reply to

    Very Quiet

    by beasley22000 May 6, 2014 7:18 AM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 9, 2014 11:36 AM Flag

    I was hoping for an update on FDA progress and (per the CEO comments on the last 2 CCs) a distribution deal or two to be announced in the EU. The end of Q2 is weeks away and we have yet to hear a peep. Frustrating .

    Is anyone planning on attending the annual meeting?

  • Reply to

    Trust NVAX Management

    by joeschmo_4 Jun 5, 2014 9:03 AM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 5, 2014 11:34 AM Flag

    I was invested with these guys years ago in IOMAI. They are an able and trustworthy team. Bought a few today and will be adding in the coming weeks.

  • Reply to

    Added Today

    by beasley22000 Jun 3, 2014 5:59 PM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig Jun 4, 2014 1:48 PM Flag

    Added to my Felis domesticus today as well.

  • luckytrufflepig by luckytrufflepig Jun 2, 2014 8:41 AM Flag

    The entire BOD is up for nomimation. Funny, I assumed they would stagger the board when the new folks came on. June is upon us. Q2 over in 4 weeks

  • Reply to

    I guess

    by luckytrufflepig May 19, 2014 4:16 PM
    luckytrufflepig luckytrufflepig May 26, 2014 8:51 PM Flag

    C minus on the IR front. Really, for a company with not a single bit of analyst coverage, these guys have to do better.

46.08+0.40(+0.88%)Jul 28 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.