We are not waiting until next for Belviq to some day take off we are waiting for the Phase II data to be released. At that point partners will step up with up front money and shared trial expenses...
The big bucks will be smoking and that is how they will get it approved in all of the other countries. Weak plan to move Belviq forward in my opinion.
They are being greedy and Arena management refuse to hold them accountable for their failure to to get Belviq to a reasonable commercial level.16-20 million a year in sales should not acceptable to Arena management.
We have multiple drugs moving forward through the pipeline and partners will start showing up to offset trial costs and taking over marketing expenses I bet by next year.
Oh, I wish it were that easy and that simple and we could get it done as you speak. I would be happy to see this thing sold to a company with the experience and the talent to make Surfaxin and Aerosurf a billion dollar a year drug world wide.
Aerosurf is Surfaxin that is delivered in an aerosol form. Please tell me how successful the sales team and this management were at selling Surfaxin?
Aersosurf has a very good chance of being successful, however, we will need large amounts of cash to get us there and a real company to commercialize the drug. This management has shown that they are self serving and will not make the decisions needed to benefit the shareholders.
Can they change their ways? Sure they can but look at history to make the real decision. They were asked long ago to bring on a marketing partner to sell Surfaxin, they got greedy and spent millions trying to roll the drug out themselves. Now 3 dilutions later Surfaxin is now off the market and not being commercialized... Sole reason " to save money to get us to the next data point so they can raise more money".
Tue, May 26, 2015 7:44 AM PT (43m ago)
Recently Aired On truTV
Recently Aired During World's Dumbest ...
Type National + Spot
5.26.2015 8:23am National Airings 12,929
304 in 8 days and that puts us at 38 commercials a day. That is an increase in airings. So it has gone up last 8 days.
Japaneese incharge of marketing to Americans. Big time disconnect. But we have to play the cards we are dealt.
Based on what? As a long that lost a lot of money and would love to see that price, I just don't see any catalyst getting us there. Management refuse to sell the company, they want to much money and they want to keep their jobs.
Stating facts does not make a person a baby, stop being so childish and juvenile.... Pointing folks to the right direction to place the blame.
Why would I sell at a loss, when everyone knows big things are on the way. Tutes increased their holding 30%, shorts are down to 30 million shares. The writing is on the wall Eisai can't handle the Belviq roll out world wide and it is only a matter of time before they are replaced. 3 drugs going into Phase 2, Smoking going Phase 3.
I think I will stay for a little while longer... But thanks for the feed back.
I will answer your question if you answer this one. How much cash is on hand? and What is their annual burn rate?
I think you are the one that is lying. They wouldn't be buying the stock with a price target that low so they would set themselves up for a loss, come on people are smarter than that.
Go listen to a CC from Pfizer a year or so back... I can't remember which quarter but it was over a year ago now I think.