I posted this a while ago. I don't know who they are, I just know that we have a couple suitors that are waiting for results of Phase 2 studies... " we have a several interested parties that are taking a wait and see attitude" Wait for what? "can't say"
2 +2 is 4. What would they be waiting for to see? Phase 2 results any one.
What she did should be illegal. She buys a millions in stock waits 45 days then agrees to be their spokesperson. And now sells to the masses she cares about them and wants this to be the year of their best body. Never mind she is being paid millions to be a spokesperson and has millions of shares of stock that will double or triple from the hype....
And they send Martha Stewart to jail for a year for bailing out of a stock when someone said the drugs were not doing very well. So she bailed as to not lose more then she already had lost.
That is 2 collaboration deals in a very short period. We don't need to throw the baby out with the bath water. We need just enough to get us to Phase 2 completions... and a few more quarters. It it my understanding we have a couple brides waiting at the alter for Phase 2 results before moving forward.
A true chartist will be able to pin point the exact reversal point 3 to 4 weeks after it happens... Once all of the confirmations are in and the stock does not go back down and break that level. Ha Ha.
2 1/12 hours into the trading day and 1.75 million shares later we are struggling to follow thru and not go negative.
That is totally not true.
Hixson sold off 2 compounds that Arena were not even moving forward in the pipeline. Those 2 drugs would have stayed in the pipeline for years. We don't have the money to develop them. Our priorities are the drugs we have in the pipeline today. Those were the horses we bet our working capital on.
So those collaborations will only add value to Arena because they will be a source of revenue in the future.
Then Hixson put 2 deals together that are small up front payments but milestones and royalties could be very large. Now you hammer Arena because they are fire saling the pipeline. Arena does not have the money to develop those last 2 drugs. So leveraging someone elses capital and cutting that expense is a good thing for us. Brings more potential drugs to the market in te same window of time.
Arena will have to reveal the details of the deal. BI may be a private equity firm but Arena is not... Full disclosure will come in due time.
Not yet, still almost 20 million need to cover. And we still have a cash shortfall coming in the not to distant future....This will be a problem unless we get a couple more deals or until we get results and we find out who the bride was waiting at the alter for the Phase 2 drug results. That should provide enough cash in the short run.... But we will need more capital at some point..
released and referenced on Yahoo?
under 20 million as of reported on 12/31/2015 @ 19,876,278
The issue was our Partner, Eisai dropped the ball in a big way. I mean if you remember LC was fired to stating he was expecting 150 million in first year. Jack echoed that 200 million would be on the table if L.C. was correct. Then we hit 30 million for the year.... Big let down.
However, Once the CVOT is completed all doubt about safety will be finally put to rest. 15 years of study proving Belviq is safe and effective. It will open up markets all over the world and doctors will start writing scripts. We will just have to wait for 2 more years.