Answer to this question does not change my position any, I am in until FDA decision.
She has been a champion of NeuVax™ for many years, and we look forward to her guidance and expertise as we advance our programs." Gray has an extensive background both as a scientist and an analyst apart from portfolio manager for more than $1 billion in healthcare investments.
We should be getting the beneficial ownership update shortly and that will give us more insight into her holdings. I would still like to know if she personally owns it or her hedge fund owns it. Reason is if she owns it but not the hedge fund she believes in it but sees it as risky and is not putting it in the portfolio. IF she and the hedge fund own it that would be a big sign of confidence and support.
Just my .02
First how do you know she is invested and not her funds?
Second, what time range did she buy to determine a rough price.?
Why lie like this? You think lying on a message board is somehow not really lying?
Ever been in a stock where the shorts want out and want to go long and the tutes are not locked and loaded? VERY PAINFUL to watch the manipulation and watch them acquire 50% of the the company or more and cover their shorts all while watching your stock drop 70% or more.
A Phase 2b can usually address the need for a second Phase 3 by actually being the first and the actual Phase 3 becomes the second blind study. AIUI
At some point the money will flow back into the Biotech sector. It was absolutely destroyed..... When it does the stock prices will move up, and many will use their appreciated stock prices as currency for another round of buyouts.
The company would not take that low ball price and I would not vote for it either. In time this will work itself out... We have several drugs moving through phase 2 and in 2 more years we will have CVOT ending and proving once and for all Belviq is save and effective.... We have waited this long a couple more years is not going to hurt. By the time CVOT is done we will have partners for a couple more drugs... and we will be flush with cash from partnerships and better Belviq sales.
They can't compete on a level playing field today. In the old days the had 1/8 of a point or .125 per share built into every trade. Now with .01 spread they need some kind of advantage, because they truly are no better then anyone else.
I did hear that and I did not understand their reasoning for that...
Buy your shares in a cash account and lock them away and don't let them your B/D lend them out.
Worth 10's of billions if it proves to work. However, based on where we are in the clinical studies we can agree it is to low. But it will go lower if the big boys decide they missed this boat and they want in. They don't need real shares to take this down, they will use ghost shares, counterfeit shares to crush the bid and then buy back the position before they have to fill out a FTD, wash, rinse and repeat. Hate it but it is true it happens all the time.
Nope, just stating the obvious and putting in my .02. Would you like me to remove my response?
He believes that those are the likely outcome but did throw in the halt for futility but stated he did not think what would be the case.
If this turns out to be true then the hedgies and the dark pools will weight heavy on this real hard to drive it down one last time to get capitulation to occur so they can buy up all they can. This is exactly what they did with DNDN, drove the prices to ridiculously low levels and bought up everything they could for the run to 60 bucks on approval.
To me that will be a big sign that the big guys want on board. Share availability means nothing with the big tutes want to buy shares cheaply,
We have some results coming out over the next couple months so it is nothing but a guess at this point. Will the data be good? Will it be incredible? Or will it not be as good as expected.
To many variables.
I will save this thread and we can revisit this when either you or I are proven right.
We shall see. I am not convinced that the FDA would allow a futile study from day one. They are trying to pinpoint the patient that this works best for.
Well that is one scenario, but what if the data is good and we do have to "go to completion" and we get a partner or better yet someone decides to take a run at GALE and purchase it outright... Another scenario is that we run up into the data disclosure and then they do an offering at those higher levels....
A lot of ways this could play out and more of them mean you miss a great opportunity to buy cheap. Then the one scenario that they have to raise at lower levels.... That will only happen if the data is not that good or not that conclusive... Then we might have bigger problems.