I don't believe the company can hold onto the results and just decide what it is convenient for them to release the results. I do believe they have 48 hours from the time they get the results to release them. Anybody else confirm?
could they have put the quarterly results out today so they can announce friday that the results will come out on monday? or when do people think they will announce the results?
the sooner the better pianoman - although I do believe Lewis said last 2 weeks of march - but wouldn't it be nice if he surprised us early!!
we are suppose to find out what all of novc subsidiaries are valued at on the annual report correct? what's the chances we get surprise move to the big board like nyse or nasdaq?
News halting insm on cf news would be great!! What day pianoman do you think we here about cf? Lewis did say within a week.
What day do people think we get the cf results? Lewis said within a week so I would imagine that will be this week. Is that going to do anything to the share price or just another positive thing without price movement?
I do believe if a big pharma wanted to make a bid for insm they already could get around the patent issues. If I remember right insm could have went back to court and win with the new way to manufacture iPlex - but they didn't want to spend half of the $120 million they got from merck. And since iPlex was suppose to be depleted years - where are they finding ways for these trials with igfbp3? june 25th article for muscular dystrophy - if the article on asthma we just saw on the other thread recently posted - the article that has merck listed as doing research with insm. I don't believe we will have to wait till 2018...imo
who knows - wouldn't insm have to agree to an opt-in first? I have no idea how that all would work out - but to be honest - I think we see something iPlex long before 2018 - why wouldn't we? with the patent cliffs looming this year why wouldn't Roche just make a bid for all of insm?
but if insm is a take over target in 2014 like the article says.....then something has to give long before 2018 - wouldn't you agree? insm has the upper hand now with iPlex since Roche hasn't made increlex since june 2013 - so why wouldn't a deal get done sooner?
pianoman - if we get the cf results next week which i hope we do - and if it comes back positive then what do think the share price will do?
I don't think they will accept any offers until they have all the news out and the share price is somewhere we're a buyout offer would be reasonable for the whole company.....with that said - what is iPlex value if a buyout we're to occur? I wonder if during this quiet period their going to unleash news to drive price up and then talk about it at the end of march?