HPF, please make sure what you're saying is true. There are people here who really would be hurt by believing in rumors. Not saying that you're not being honest, because I don't know you, but just realize this is serious business for some of the investors here. If IDND goes BK, it will not affect my lifestyle one iota, but for others it w alter their lives....just sayin'.....this isn't a game for them (or me). Peace.
Sophia, I appreciate hearing the negatives of IDND (and I think I know most of them) but I don't get why you keep saying GA is laughing? Laughing about what....him potentially losing over a few million dollars and wasting years of his life? Respectfully, that doesn't make any sense. This is a quote from him from a few years ago (I tried to post a link but Yahoo keeps deleting it, regardless of the gymnastics I go thru to disguise it!) ". I have many years and millions of dollars personally invested, and therefore am very motivated!" Maybe you can enlighten me?
I respectfully don't get what it is you don't like about Jack's post(s)? Successful investing requires one to fully explore and discus the downside and even to read and understand the Short Seller's case(s). Dissention and dissection is good for our wallets. Like I said, I can figure out the upside (at least $30 in maybe a few years in my view), but I'd also like to fully explore the downside to make sure I'mnot missing something. After our discussions and thinking more, I think the possibility of filing BK is less than 10%, but still, it's not zero IMHO. IF (and that's a big "if") they do file, GA and other debt holders would own this company, not the shareholders. But as I said, filing BK would likely damage the future prospects of IDND, GA's rep, and PO his friends who trust him. Regarding listing on a major exchange, I've read where the costs associated with listing on a major US exchange is well into the 6 figures so I understand why we're OTC.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking"
George S. Patton
Nice post. I'm trying to think of the down sides....I can fathom the upside pretty well : ) Another positive: I also think that GA knows that contracts and future sales contracts will get messed up in a BK filing. That would hurt. One thing that amazes me is that Majors are willing to sign up with such a small, unproven, not too healthy, company. But, there are several people in IDND that lend a lot of credence, including GA
It happens every day. If a payment on debt is late, there are likely covenants, that when tripped, put the debt holders in charge. Reading the last filing, I think there's only a little over $2k in cash in the bank. Shareholders would have little to say. On the positive side, I think GA's reputation is important to him, I think some of his friends are major shareholders (not holders of debt) and if he would ever plan to start another business, it would make it difficult for him to sell shares. Plus he would have to look in the mirror every day.
Ummm....GA would be screwing himself if IDND fails, more so than you and me considering the amount of time, effort and money he has invested in IDND. He WANTS this to succeed in my view. BTW, Jackgotney's money is in an IRA from what he said, so for now, I'm assuming tax loss isn't a consideration. Also Sophia, realize, until contracts are signed and cash starts flowing, IDND is a speculative stock.
Best Regards, lvltdude
You must have a lot of confidence in management to invest that sum of money? I'm thinking we can go to $30 IF GA executes and things go his way but right now this is still a "bet" on management and "The Answer" and not really my typical value investment. The other thing to consider is that if IDND makes it, there's not really much harm in waiting until contracts are signed and revenue can be verified before one invests a significant portion of their wealth in this equity. I do have to admit that I don't think IDND is very shareholder-friendly like a Warren Buffett type of deal. Communications to us peons is very sparse, and hey....we're supposed to be his partners, right?
My research indicates that IDND's potential market is in the low double digit $B. If GA can do what he thinks he can, and possibly get 10-20% of this market or more.....use your imagination as to what this means for a penny stock.....ummmm....maybe $30 to $70 or so per share in several years? The risk/reward is very favorable. You would be foolish to sell right now jmho. ymmv
Sentiment: Strong Buy