why this one and not the others....I've owned this one at $20 , also at $5 but couldn't pull the trigger @.57....I really want to buy some now but just don't know what price I'm willing to pay
Sorry to keep bumping this thread to the top but I just want to respond to the gambler comment....I have been in FB since $49, bot more @ 59 more a@69 and more @ 79 and I still own all my shares...I also own AAPL @98 after the split and still own those shares, EXEL @ 4.17 and still own as well....so I have a gamblers heart but not a gamblers attitude, thank you all for the comments and I wish all of you the best, even ASIAN....I'm going to hug all my co-workers and then on to the golf course....
Thanks to everyone for your response, I will do research and will not do anything stupid....I have a family to support and that is priority....but the one thing that makes me want to trade is the thrill of making informed decisions of risk and making $$ doing it, take GPRO for example 12% in TWO DAYS...it blows my mind
I'm seriously thinking VRX is a good target if one has a strong stomach....I bet it hits $50 before $20, with tight stops there is money to be made there
this is exactly what happened to FB today, also earnings can be a short term catalyst
Thank you for your candor..I think maybe starting with small amounts would be prudent but I do love this stuff...I might be unemployed for awhile cuz I'm thinking of switching careers, finance manager at a chevy store can get overwhelming and the car business isn't like it used to be...
Thank you, I have been watching certain stocks for many years so I do understand some basics and know my tolerance, but take exel for example, I owned it 5 years ago and made a double but could have easily rode it down cuz I've done that as well....I'm thinking of playing ranges like this stock, buy @3.68 and sell at 4.17 or buy a program that will help me find these daily pops that happen...take FB which I own, it had a 7$ swing today
the owner is selling and they are bringing in new management....My reason for posting is I'm seriously considering day trading and looking for advice. I have respect for some of the people on this board so I thought what the heck....I've been told that I will have to use margin to get around the settled funds issue but don't like that idea, I've got about 30k to trade with and am looking for some ideas and I realize I'm going to get a lot of grief from some here but whatever....ps I own 1000 of exel @ 4.17
Call me stupid, but how much lower can it go ? I think I'm ready to bet that pps will be at 5 before 3...This will be done with my spec $$ not a full on position...So I've decided if it hits 3.68 I'll pull the trigger w/ 500 shares