Seems like this is going places. $1?
Even SPWR did not have earnings the first half of last year.....SCTY is far from profitable. It appears that SLTD is much closer to profit that than SCTY. Not saying they take over the world....but SLTD will double much sooner than SPWR or SCTY .
The quarterly report contains SUNworks' second quarter sales of $7.5 million representing an increase of over 600% compared to Q1 2014, resulting in operating profits in excess of $762,000.
"We are thrilled with our second quarter results, which have surpassed our initial expectations," said Jim Nelson, CEO of Solar3D. "SUNworks' revenue and profit margins are outstanding — with sales for the quarter approaching the sales level of all of 2013, and profit already exceeding the previous year. Our future looks brighter than ever."
Something tells me this will be the best stock of my lifetime...unless SPWR buys them up within the next month.
SPWR has made big moves several days before earnings. 'They' are not waiting for earnings...they are waiting for someone to make the first move.....simply a trigger. Whether it be a bank upgrade or news in general....the volume will spike sometime before earnings and i would guess SPWR goes to $40-41 prior.
yes at $18.88 I had gone in and out from $13 but still ended up with a loss. If I just followed my own advice. My first instinct ride it to $22 because i figured it would go through a range. Whats wrong with SPWR today? I picked up 2000 shares at $38.55 thinking i was being smart.
Right price, right sector, right time
Im leaning to a short handle and then an explosion to $25 sooner rather than later.
Part of the big picture is knowing that you don't know. I have no idea what really happens. But what I will not do is attach myself to an interpretation. I will stay flexible and fluid..
I would not say Charts versus Intuition.....because "intuition" incorporates everything...including charts. It is not a feeling....but rather the 'sense' that arises from seeing the big picture and observing all information and then allowing that to settle into the brain....and then even further...into the heart and then the 'gut'. While KNDI 'may be in a cup and handle' formation....it also may not be. If you are trying to let a chart guide you ...you may then be tempted to choose an interpretation of the chart.....but the chart has multiple ways of being interpreted hence there is nothing concrete about the chart. The fact that KNDI has risen very rapidly in 8 days....with 2 huge gaps along the way must be considered. Meanwhile the volume has also been HUGE day after day. There are several concrete very positive catalyst on the way...but KNDI is also not denying past fraud....and who is to say they could not be delisted entirely from the Nasdaq. (perhaps someone has some expertise on this matter as to what it takes to actually delist a stock....and if so i would love to hear from them.) All of these factors swirled together...along with a little karmic destiny is what I call intuition. I see KNDI going to $25...pulling back to perhaps the $22.40 breakout range....then continuing up to $30 within 6 weeks. I see them being fined.....but not delisted. Thus leading to a $50 stock by years end of January. Time will tell.
Since you got in when I mentioned it.....I feel some responsibility and I would say sell the early morning pop tomorrow and then watch for a while. If it breaks the all time high ($22.40) then you might consider letting that play out to $25. But there are several serious risks....market correction...or at least a 5-6% sell off is very possible at this point. Dilution as you mentioned....and'or some bearish articles highlights the dark side of KNDI is VERY likely. You must have doubled your money already. If it does run further near term it will likely pull back at least to these same levels and all you back in. It went from $14 to $22 in 8 days. Much faster than expected. Good time to get out. Personally I am going to try for the $25...but am very cautious now. I have been buying back in each morning...huge amount....but then getting out. It does not quite close the gaps but close....so not missing much.
Well Im surprised your still in. Last week I would have said sell at $22......but now I would say $29. It could easily go to $29 in just 1-2 weeks. However...with the overall market so toppy...the conservative thing is to sell your margin now for a hefty profit....and then start playing the dips.
For the facts to be the facts....millions of people need to be creating that reality. Because millions of people are collectively turning to Solar energy.....the fact is that is will rapidly become mainstream. So the FACT is that it is not a FEW....but millions that are turning solar into a mainstream reality.
That would be a bummer for me. Surprised by the market melting up on a Friday like this ...phychiztophrenic
With a jittery market like this most likely get it under $38 even this afternoon when the sell off starts....only i would not want to keep it over the weekend.
Yes....going much higher....but a lot mice are going to run across the floor even in the next 10 days between now and earnings. I bet 100 Gs i can get it at $37.60 or lower again....maybe 3 or 4 times.
Just day traded the dip from $37.60 to $38.09. Otherwise staying in all cash.