I think the yeildco is a big deal. The gap fill is just the gap fill. It would bounce right back within days.
Without news looks like SPWR and FSLR go down and fill the huge gap. Because thats just what they do. $5 swing is nothing for SPWR.
Which makes this a nice double....this year. And again next year.
I believe the maximum volume was around 30 million as a penny stock...which would be 1.15 million now. Should break that....which could help establish a nice base above $4
Hey Bucket....wanted to ask you about HPJ? Whats wrong with it? Is it a buy today? Profitable company ...high growth. I know you were into it for a while.....why hasn't it stayed up?
Very boring if you bought in 5 years ago. The problem with any stock is that if they are not satisfied with organic growth and self financing through that growth....(are there any stocks that do this?) then they dilute. So the investor is constantly facing the decision as to whether to take that 10% gain and bail out.
down 250% off its highs. Looks to have bottomed...and now bouncing.
Seems like a reasonable place to get in.....around the bottom of that gap.
hey went wrong ..in my opinion.. Was timing. If they had pumped the Nasdag up list for a couple months the price could have stabilized at a new high of 35 cents. Most were not sure if and when the up list would even occur. We were all debating if they needed to be over a $1 for a year or what. If SLTD had announced that the uplist was basically a given.. and waited a another month it seems that a lot more investors would have piled in.
That's the problem with a stock market where several stocks trade at multiples of 2-5 times earnings. The entire thing can drop in half any time.
Have no idea. I think its mostly up to the banks interpretation. They can suddenly say solar is stable blue chip so it should trade at a PEof 8. And SPWR will drop to $10.
Send a message through their website. They have a n investor relations firm handling questions.
If you email them from the website you will get a response from a new firm that they hired to handle investor relations. To do an offering you have to negotiate with the firm that handles it. Support was basically .15. So the offering was at the best price they could negotiate. At least that's what they are saying.
The process could have been handled differently. There was trust , momentum, exitement. The stock would have gone to at least $8 again...and stabilized. They could have raised twice as much money by waiting a month. They could have even announced intentions to begin their own manufacturing. The stock would have risen to $20 and they could have paid for their own facility. The stock is cheap relative to other solar. $20 was realistic. Instead they squashed it all for a measly $12 million.....and lost alot of trust.