- Bank of the James was named as one of the nation's top 200 performing community banks by American Banker.
- Total loans (including loans held for sale), net of allowance for loan losses, rose to a record $415.40 million (..company record..)
- Net income for the six months ended June 30, 2015 was $1.88 million or $0.56 per diluted share -- a company record for first half earnings (..company record..)
- Total deposits at June 30, 2015 increased to a company record $445.39 million (..company record..)
- Company's book value per share rose to $10.68 at June 30, 2015 from $9.70 at June 30, 2014.
- For the six months ended June 30, 2015, net income rose 21.7%
For what it's worth (and I don't base my investment decisions on "expert" opinions) but found it noteworthy that a few outfits have reiterated/raised MRCC ratings/price target;
5/12, National Securities - “buy” rating reiterated with a $17 target. Analyst comments - We still anticipate that another dividend increase will come by the end of 2015 although the company is mulling over whether to increase the regular dividend or declare a special distribution to avoid paying an excise tax. MRCC’s portfolio is now 58.8% senior secured compared to 45.7% a year earlier but is still earning higher coupons and effective yields on the overall portfolio.
5/6, Zack's - Upgraded shares of Monroe Capital Corp from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating and set a $17.00 price target on the stock.
5/1, MLV & Co. - Analysts reiterated a “buy” rating and set a $17.00 price target on shares of Monroe Capital Corp in a research note.
4/8, JMP Securities - Initiated coverage on shares of Monroe Capital Corp in a research note. They set an “outperform” rating and a $16.00 price target on the stock.