exactly...I am planning on buying again if it fills the gap with what I sold at 1.00 plus....sold only a fraction because if news comes out if you aren't in you are screwed
if or when it gets close to .66 it is a screaming buy. will it fill the gap created? probably quickly if it does
omg exactly my feelings and thoughts...thank you for expressing this and these creeps/thieves trying to convince those here to sell or not buy....Karma one day to them
netloser? they are partnering with samsung...so tell me how they are netloser for those holding longterm? tell me why (after they won against iphi for lddimm patents) samsung is partnering with netlist?
agreed....I sold some today but still hold major position...one day this stock could jump huge....I still want to own a substantial amount when that day comes and I know it will unless we get bought!
they lost! they are backed into a corner....they kept appealing with their lawyers racking up lots of hours and hours....why would they do this? it must have been worth more than what they spent on attorney's costs....I guess it is going to cost them more than a few million....