Half of mine split and the other half bought 10/15 won't settle until tomorrow. They assigned it a G###### symbol.
I agree that nothing can be counted on in the Matrix of easy money and manipulation. You have one clown say QE to infinity and another say QE stops soon in the same week. All you can do is play one or both sides or commit to being long gold and hedge with a short for protection. Now we have a typhoon delaying the Hong Kong markets. Let me check my weather modification conspiracy channel to see if it was a deliberate attempt to halt the markets by the powers that be. LOL
Draw a trendline from 6/27 to today. We're fine and today was a great buying opp! The Fed bully just came out today so his buddies could cover their shorts on OE day.
25,000 X .08 = $2,000. Top holder, Citadel @ 23,041. Not sure what my point is.....LOL
Sorry, just posted yesterday about email from Investor Relations. Tracey said they don't have money right now for a buyback. I suggested that officers start buying shares to increase credibility. I'm predicting a partnership soon with one of the majors who is sick of the BS in Africa (Zimbabwe) or Indonesia. Freeport McMoran is right next door in Phoenix for example and would love a strike-free gold mine.
I suggested company insider purchases as my response.
"We are working to generate some good news, hopefully in the short term. In terms of a stock buyback, a fantastic idea but we are not in a position financially to do so. While I am fairly certain there are (or were) a number of shorts in the stock, it’s hard to prove. The recent news has left the market concerned. I think if we can get a quarter of positive operations under our belt (making our metric), have some good news on the oxidation testwork and come out with a viable plan, we may start to regain credibility. I think that is our single largest issue in the stock is credibility. Getting the operation running consistently is imperative and proving that we have a different team with a completely focused attitude towards revenue and cash flow and designing that right mill.
Please tell everyone on the ANV board about this. All assets in Nevada and stock down over 80%.
My gosh, you'd think Bernanke would cut QE tomorrow with all this panic!
I'm bullish by the way and enjoyed the move up! Will look for a better entry and buy again. Also Long at a loss.
Notice how ANV pierced the 200MA at $9.00 and came back down. I enjoyed that move....thank you!
Matador might stab this bull unless we get solid footing here. Can't have one run without the other for very long. I hope I'm wrong because I'm long...just sayin'...