Sounds to me like your the one losing money. I am sorry that you can not make money with high volatility, interesting long story and 3 high profile billionaire activist investors behind it. Perhaps you should try something else.
I SAID THIS TWO YEARS AGO AND IT STILL HOLDS TRUE TODAY !!!
10) tommer1959 is correct most of the time!
9) FNMA will pay more in dividends to the Treasury by the end this year then they receivd. This will change the political conversaion. Congress has no other viable solution.
8) Equity holders do not take a 100% loss on a profitable company
7) The Regulator may have violated its responsibility to protect the assets of the company when it aggreed to the new terms in the " Profit Sweep" . Leagal action could force the Treasury to amend the agreement again.
6) 2008 Total Assets were $912 Billion.......2013 Total Assets $3.2 TRILLION ( Good Job Winding Down)
5) Warrants were put in place to insure Tax payers got repaid...When tax payers are repaid, the Warrants will be canceled.
4) Based on 1st quarter $8.1B pre-tax income FNMA is poised for a $20B + year
3) FNMA was used to buy "Bad" mortgages for pennies on the dollar,..... well a lot of them are being paid or refinanced. When either happens FNMA recieves 100% of that DOLLAR. 70% + proffits
2) Fannie Mae did a great job helping stablize / restore the housing market and the economy in general
...and the number one reason to hold or buy more.....
1) BECAUSE BARNEY FRANK CALLED US VULTURES!!!!!!! Less
Sentiment: Strong Buy