Deal cancelled. Company in liquidation now. You will get $1.50 if you hold shares on record date of 4/13/2015. After that probably no more payments.
Its called insider trading. This is what regulators in Canada and USA need to go after but they don't - excuses are shortage of manpower etc. You can bet pretty much before many merger announcements increase in stock price and volumes.
They have nowhere announced an estimate of liquidation proceeds and what is the range shareholders can expect to get (this is standard for companies announcing liquidation). This is typical of Oliva - should have been removed a long time ago.
My broker is Charles Schwab and I got the mailing. My experience is that their back office work is more efficient and accurate compared to other brokers like TD Ameritrade etc.
No, Schwab just posted the ITA forms to avoid israeli withholding. And the deadline for those forms is July 17 at Schwab. I am trying to find out if those who submit forms right away and expect a payment sooner. American Stock Transfer is the paying agent and DF King in the information agent. I hope we don't have to wait that long. Can anyone else chime in particularly those who hold shares in their own name rather than street name.
AT, did you see the latest writeup in the GULTU message board by saxa1984? Any holes in his analysis? Cooperman seems to have increased his stake recently. What gives?
smaycs4, the yearend transaction was definitely suspect. If 78c is a reasonable worst case, then will you buy at the current ask of 60c?
Ingenious press release announcing increased consideration! Saying in the press release that the increased consideration of $5.60 from $5.25 only goes to independent shareholders and not to management (they still receive $5.25) somehow makes it sound like the mgmt is finally get less in the merger. The exact opposite is true. Since there is a left pocket/right pocket transaction between CME and mgmt, all it means is that indirectly the mgmt is paying more for the business they are buying by taking less for there shares! Once again, without BGC we would have been screwed by mgmt for buying their portion of the business on the cheap - practically all the increase from $4.55 to $5.60 has come from mgmt. CROOKS.
Tell me one more time - why would I want to sell my shares to CME/Management bid?? This one is a classic. Even if management succeeds make sure to exercise your appraisal rights and vote against the deal. I think it will be easy to get them to pay the difference - a good class action lawsuit in the making!
Does anyone on this board have an opinion on the antitrust issues regarding INGR acquistion. I don't understand this space from a product/market concentration perspective. Currently there is a HSR 2nd request in play.
Well, I read somewhere SEC is in the process of reforming the EDGAR releases. Currently the releases are made available to private data manager subscribers anywhere from a few minutes to few seconds earlier than EDGAR release. OR it is good old fashioned insider trading!
Does anyone on this board have an opinion on the antitrust issues regarding INGR acquistion. I don't understand this space from a product/market concentration perspective.
part., no one from the company seems to return phone calls. How do you get in touch with Critchfield? Do you know what the latest hangup is in closing the deal so that we can move on with our money and invest in other stocks? Selling for 26c is not good especially if they are going to close at 27c in 2 to 4 weeks.
I think it is because the market is expecting an update to the merger agreement document after SEC review - either a revised or a definitive by now. Hopefully it will be out any day now and the trend of closing the gap can resume.
Anyone have any info on this land sale? Was supposed to have closed the deal before the year end or more deposits to extend deadline. Didn't hear anything from the company and no filings.