Well, if RSO was selling at $8 I guess it wouldn't be such a great deal... But it isn't... At $6, it's undervalued... No way any one purchasing at these prices will loose money... I don't care at all for dividend increases... All I want is for them to be able to pay the current dividends out of profits, and I believe they will... They are getting 14% return on capital, only leveraged 1.8 times... So there ample room fro leveraging up and putting all the 200 million $ they have to work.
1. They make 14% return on investments while only being leveraged 1.8 times. Other reits have to leverage much more to achieve this type of returns.
2. Little to no interest rate risk.
3. Loans are performing really well.
4. Visibility of dividend payout the next 12 months.
5. Great management team that is doing a good job on transitioning from CLO's to other types of investments.
6. Good growth possibilities. They are aquiring new businesses with good potential for growth.
RSO is a no brainer at $6.15
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Those of you that know me, knows that I always make money when investing in RAS.
Davis, good to see you're still active and doing a good job explaning what RAS is all about... Things have changed quite a bit on this board... Lots more jerks around.... Anyway, RAS is looking good here. See you at $8 soon.
Yes, it is correct... RSO is almost done transitioning from their very profitable CLO investments (I think thats the name) for which they have received back their equity, and moving into other types of loans... During this transition, they have sold the property to maintain AFFO above dividend payout... The transition is almost over and they have plenty of cash to invest going forward, which when completed will provide AFFO to cover the dividend...
You forget that the money saved by issuing scrip dividends (over a billion) increases the equity value... So, yes there is a dilution but also a capital increase... San will without any doubt be worth $15 or more 9 years from now.
I regret buying this phone...
1. It crashes a lot and is not reliable to use it as a morning alarm-clock.
2. It is too heavy... When using it to surf from my bed, holding it up for more than a few minutes will cause my arm to hurt.
3. The wireless recharging is something I never use. I mostly just use the USB connection to my pc. So, the extra weight it puts on the phone is not worth it.
4. I was using the GPS and maps when travelling in Brazil, and the map was very inaccurate. The Nokia Drive sent me to the wrong roads on several occasions.
5. It is a pain not being able to disable the social messages displayed on the top of the screen.
So, I will not recommend anyone buying this phone. I sold all my Nokia shares a while back at $4.40, making a nice profit.
I like the fact that when I receive my dividend as scrip shares, I do not pay any taxes. So for me it can keep on like this. Also, the script shares I got last month were for a price of $6.65, so that is nice now that the shares are $7.37.
Yes... It's still $0.80... Why you asking when you can read this in their latest earnings release?
Only other 2 reits I know that are growing income and raising divedens is RAS and NRF, both are much more expensive than RSO... So you have to take into account the stock price...
Yeah, it sucks, but as long term investors we don't really care... I enjoyed my nice dividend which was completely tax free... Anyway, what else is out there that is a bargain... All stock are touching the highs and any upcoming correcting will make them all fall 10%.
As an investor at these prices ($7) expectations are not high so the stock price will stay above $7.
I'm all in on BSBR... Its just to cheap to pass up at p/b of 0.6. It's peers are trading at much higher p/b.
On the last earnings report it is written that fully diluted shares is 341 million. So, when they are calculating earnings per share, they are using the number 341 million.. this is quite confusing.
Hi, there... Well, I took my nice profits on RAS... I sold out today and went al in on RSO after reading their quaterly earnings announcement and outlook for 2014... 20c in dividends for all 2014, and a low stock price of $6.14... Looking for a $1 gain per share... RAS may run a bit higher but chances of making a short term gain of $1 I believe is ahigher owning RSO... Also, I will be paid a whole lot more to hold the shares.
I will be back into RAS if it drops 5% to 10%.
I was All in on RAS... So now I'm half in... Now I have some cash in case the market should take a drop.
Look, I was a long Nokia for 2 months, made over 50% profit on my investment. I got in at $2.65...
I do have a few positives though... I have dropped the phone on the floor twice, nothing happened, but that will not make up for all the other stuff I hate... Mostly all the crashing... On several occasion, I enabled the phones alarm clock, and in the morning it did not work because the phone had crashed during the night... That has happened several times, so now I use my old Samsung clap phone as the alarm-clock... Search the net and you will see lots of people having crash issues with the Lumia 920.
I have the habit of surfing the web while laying in bed at night. I hold the phone up with one hand so the display is in front of my face... After a while my arm will start to hurt, and if you do not believe me, try doing it yourself...