This is funny. Maybe the FDA should grow some balls and not listen to hedge fund managers.
Nice to see. I'm guessing we'll see a few more form 4s in the next few days.
My big hope now is that since the Prosl patent is in the process of being granted, Tauropharm will realize they are running out of options and come to the negotiating table with a reasonable offer that would give Cormedix substantial revenue immediately. If something like that plays out, we could easily be looking at a double digit share price. (that's 2 digits on the LEFT side of the decimal)
I doubt the FDA minutes have any immediate impact. That just allows CRMD to start talking to partners which usually takes forever. But yes, the fact that they are shipping Neutrolin is huge and no one seems to care. I guess the market is betting on more dilution. It likely will take a deal or two to convince people that is not going to happen.
Excellent find Steve. I believe you are correct, the document is a decision to grant a European patent. What a day....look out Tauropharm ;-)
No question, I am waiting. Any weak hands are likely selling on this news and I expect we will continue to move north as the smart people realize how cheap this is and that there is still very significant upside potential.
One short term win that is totally under their control is if they would just get the new website up. The current one is absolutely horrible. Looks like it was put together by a 12 year old in a middle school computer lab.
I have significantly lowered my expectations on this one. 3 months ago I thought this would be $5 easily in 2014. Here we are, 12/6, and no Neutrolin has been shipped. So much for late Q3, early Q4 sales. At this point if someone offers to take them out for $2 share I would take gladly give up my shares at that price. I think it drastically undervalues the long term potential here, but I don't have the patience to watch this 3 man team try to run a $500M sales operation.
You wouldn't say that if you had been diluted a dozen times. I was one of the first ones on this board. I would get personal cheer leading calls from Dr. L back when the stock was at $0.65. I have a $*(%&#ing PhD, so get your spandex on, get back on your $5,000 road bike, back up some traffic, and think about who you're calling "idiot." (and learn to take a joke without resorting to name calling)
I'm predicting it will go until the next financing round is announced. So maybe mid-January? I'm sure Lewis is working on it already.
I added at $0.80. I keep saying I'm done buying but when I look at the price of CRMD compared to everything else, how can I not buy more? I think our patience/stubbornness will be rewarded eventually.