The second hearing on the patent is Friday March 6th. I expect the court to rule days to weeks after that based on what the internet says about the German court system.
given the massive volume traded over the last few days (relative to the avg) someone could own 20-30% of the common by now. Could be a potential acquirer is buying as many shares as possible on the open market to save themselves money in the long run. For example, buy 7-8M shares for $4-5, then you reduce the number of shares you have to buy at a premium, $7-8. Can't wait to find out what all the fuss is about...
It's just funny to me since he was saying the same stuff at $3. I really don't care what he thinks.
should be the most interesting trading day in CRMD history. Can't wait to see what happens.
The IV board has been overrun with Rob Cos followers talking about stuff which has nothing to do with CRMD, so perhaps we can end CRMD like we started it. A quiet conversation bewteen steve.higgins, luckytrufflebig, and whoever else was around in the early days when this was trading at $0.30-0.40. Congrats on the 100X boys.
Rich are you for real or are you trolling us? The stock has already appreciated 60% since you started trash talking. You're funny...
We have actually reverted back to horse and buggy. They are zero emission (except for a bit of methane when they are straining hard)
I put you on ignore but just wanted to point out that CRMD is at $3.30 and pushing higher on a day when IBB is down, Nasdaq down, and after 2 days of massive gains. You're wrong on this one. It may dip a little between now and partnering/buyout/EU litigation news, but it's certainly not worth the enormous risk of shorting it. This company still has a tiny cap compared to the massive global opportunity to set a new standard in catheter care.
can't believe still no news. oh well...probably bodes well for GTHP. Rejection is usually much quicker/easier than a path forward.
good luck Rich, you better just hope and pray we don't get any news on the TauroPharm situation, you'll be buying back at $6. You probably don't even know what I'm talking about but short away.
Someone trying to keep a lid on this in my opinion. See my IV post about the 21st century cures act. QIDP could be worth much much more than we anticipated. Added this morning.
If the hearing Friday goes well and CRMD gets QIDP this week/next week, this could easily have a cap of $300-400M.
Holding onto every single share here. SO many possibilities: we have QIDP pending with a decision coming in less than 2 weeks, IP hearing next Friday with possibly a decision in February, partnering, US pivotal study starting, hopefully more revenue coming online from the Middle East. Neutrolin will eventually become the worldwide standard for catheter care. People don't realize the significance of this...it's not just a hemodialysis product.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
My guess is it's a combination of the filing, imminent FDA decisions, and Rob, but probably 80% Rob. People who take Rob's advice are all in ZIOP which is having a big day today, so many of them may be taking profits in ZIOP and rolling it into CRMD.