there is no decision being made. They just want this company to slowly die and take over assets in BK. Otherwise why you would not hire a competent CEO in 9 months since CEO resigned.
we all still living in fantasy world of buy out happening. if it's not happening at this price do you think buy out can happen at 7$ price. No way so I think buy out is off the table.
bought at 6.9, 5.7 , 5.15 and last lot at 4.7. I now have 27750 shares with net loss of almost 37,000. Thinking of bailing out if we break 4.25. My worst decision to buy this loser
I have heard that so many times over last 5 years. No one is going to buy this company out. Otherwise it would have already happened after company has lost 75% valuation.
is that why we are on long term down trend from 20 to new 52 week low of 4.57... I am sure that is what smart money had always planned.
i don't know why one should chase this stock. I am waiting for my break even price of 6.9 which I don't think ever going to come. I hope I am wrong but once it breaks 4.75 I am out and cutting my loss.
Useless info. NG doubled last year and XCO went down 50%. No relation to NG price for XCO. Company running without CEO for 9 months now.