One mans trash is anothers gold....have you considered that the seller was unable to properly apply the potential of the drug, and someone else was able to?
How many items were "failed" projects until someone who knew how to market it came along?
It doesnt make a difference. The US will not say 'Oh, you cannot purchase from CPST" because Putin will simply tell our President fine, you cannot go to space anymore (U.S. is paying Russia $70 mill to go up now) and the space station now belongs to Russia. Or, we are supporting Iran nuke operation. Or a host of other items.
The U.S. needs Russia to meet its goals. Period.
I forgot that I have been holding this since $1.80 back in July.
Honestly, I am not up to date with this one; can someone present a quick +/- factual about this stock?
No "tampon" weirdos please; just a conversation about LED.
There is one thing that everyone agrees: CPST is proven technology. The question that keeps getting posted is profitability etc... but the product works.
CPST seems to have found a comfort zone in the mid 2's....why should we not repeat the March jump into the 2's with a jump into the 3's? Customers are here, sales are here....$3 should not be out of reach.
druggy, they did not know they were following DT...that is the point, they kept it under wraps, all analysts with buy recommendations, there was no reason not to buy in to this stock.
The bashers keep bringing up history - the point is that the time for CPST has come, where the world recognizes the opportunities. The fact that they havent made money is thus a moot point; the point that is significant is that under the darker days, they still improved the product, improved sales, steadily getting their product out.
For those who say that it cannot hit $10 due to market cap, I simply reply look at Twitter, and its market cap. In one year, Twitter may be obsolete, they do not make money, and are at many times this multiple. In a perfect world, the value of the company would be divisible by the shares and be an equal sign, but it is not. We buy securities based on expectations for future, what tech and patents they bring to the table. Otherwise, stick to Johnson & Johnson and stop wasting our time reading your dribble on this board.
1) Regarding Balls - some women have them too. If Hillary, who btw, I supported over Obama, was POTUS, we would be in a whole different reality. She has more than the big O.
2) Flat tax - I wont claim to know the details of plans, but yes, there are many people working on details that another center non partisan will say is good. My point in that is that EVERYONE should contribute, not just the upper 50%. When people do not have "skin in the game", the simply do not care about the game. Everyone should care about the USA.
3) I did not say war; I did say knock out Nuclear reactors, the goal being global stability. Barry has said so countless times, that Iran will not get nukes under his adminstration. And Obamacare will save me $2,500 a year.
4)Debt- if we cannot afford something, we should not pay for it. Period. Is anybody giving you stock in any security because of your income bracket? Or you lifestyle? Again, skin in. Debt will destroy society.
I appreciate your candidness,
What was not coherent? Full, sensible sentences to provide but just one opinion in the sea of many explaining why the Crimea issue should not affect CPST.
Please clarify if there was something in my logic that is not coherent. Unless you are a blind Obama follower (vs. the Objective, reality based supporters that he has), you have to acknowledge the reality of this administrations policies and the global environment it caused.
I dont know but I spoke with a long term care pharma guy I know and he told me they are waiting for the product to come in, he feels it is a winner
I've been in CPST for years, and was in and out of CVM recently. CVM appears to be a shallow compnay, a one drug micro company that is peddling. Not sure who is moving it, but not a "normal" company.
CPST is safe as a much deeper company with more long term prospect adn growth. for some reason,the street is hard on CPST, but once it goes it will really go.
The American table has been set. The weakening of the US in terms of military & economic influence on the world stage.
What I would do as Prez:
1) Appoint men and women who are fearless and have balls to stand up for American principles.
2) Install a flat tax so level the playing field, as per Germany, somehting like the 999, 101010 or whatever is realistic. All Americans should have skin in the game, and we should have the same amount of skin. I am no blacker/whiter than the next person.
3) Take out Iran nuclear reactors. Direct, surgical smart strikes against murderers. Kill them before they kill you. Obama kills with his drones, but he kills individuals, not infrastructure. I would kill infrastructure of terror.
4) Free TRade in the sense that whatever the other country does to us, we do to them. We dont pick our friends/enemeies who in short time switch sides.
5) PAY OFF THE DEBT!
In terms of Crimea, I do not know enough honestly; they were part of Russia; who separated them and for what reason? If they want to go back, it will happen regardless of what anyone says. My response would be to protect American interest by seeing what threat is directed at the US (Oil/Gas prices) and dig in the good old USA to provide domestic oli an knock out any effects of the Move.