yes, I will be traveling around and across US, stating end of March, plan to spend 2~3 months on the road.
one thing for sure, testing yelp for food recommendations.
I like yelp, just waiting to buy again.
short and waiting to recover, then buy again at 50 ~ 60 range, maybe, this type of stock, below 50 is not impossible.
I like solar, but time to sell, overbought plus accounting mistakes, no excuse OK?
China, Japan are in war in RE, now Korea (Samsung) is seeking RE in Amazon Africa.
China is investing heavily again in Africa RE (40% world deposit), as China once said,
middle east, oil; China, RE, whoever controls RE, controls future.
Wake up, US!!
looking to be a reality more and more, investigations form both buyers and sellers,
major unload has not started yet, normally they need to hold it for a while before giving up
I will only consider buying again at $60~$65, depending on the restate and filing delay, knocked down 20$, will be there very quickly, no rush buying