Really think about it after the fact that no news today, they won't settle now to spoil their FDA approval great news.
They just let the court decide and that could take years. Don't know if IDIX and small investors like us can wait it out.
It's just too tough to invest in small biotech co with so much speculation.
I owned Medx before but gave up on it and ended up with only 500 shares left when it was bought. Made some money but not enough to cover the loss.
As you said, the waiting is agonizing, on top of today the stock taking, The wait continues.
WIll go out and do some drinking to kill the time. If nothing happened on Monday, I will trade this stock like the butcher, Jabber.
Seems that market does not give a s%#t about what is going on. IDIX is going down again. It's just all talk and speculation. This is not good.
I think it is more likely next monday. Anyway the waiting is just horrible. Hope this whole thing settled soon.
Next Friday 6th, from the Street "2014 FDA Drug Approval Decision Calendar". I think.
I hope it will be bought but I doubt it. The most I expect it will have favor over GILD on the pattent issue.
I don't think GILD concerned about IDIX too much. They could have taken IDIX long ago. They have money and can pay if they lose the legal case. So the most I think IDIX pps can be at around $12-$15.
It's my opinion.
Well, Seth better doing something right, otherwise, don't know about you guys, I will be in the poor house.
Could anything go wrong?
You've been so wrong so far, I think you should disappear for a while. Don't have to wait till thanksgiving.