If anyone would like to take part of this proposed non-binding offer, please send me an email.
Meanwhile, I received an email from a shareholder indicating that GURE is working on a dividend payment, but they wouldn't commit to how long it would take them to execute. My intention is really to get the ball rolling quickly to take advantage of the existing low PPS.
and per SEC law, they will need to announce it within 3 business days upon receiving a letter of intent for privatization.
Combined with close to a million shares bought. Although it's not a huge number, but that's about 3% of the float already.
Because no one actually thought this through.. now that the pie got a little bigger ($129M) and the price got a little lower. Just waiting for that perfect storm to take this north
If there's money to be made. Someone will do it. If stock continues to trade at this level? Highly likely a hostile takeover will happen soon.
Someone threw that idea out during the call. The CEO still didn't sense the danger of a hostile takeover. Let them pay for it.
Simple. Work with an investor firm and put together a letter of intent to take the company private. Offer them a $3 PPS (or $116M). By SEC requirement, they must notify the public within 48 hours. This will force them to act. The transaction can be funded by use of company cash. After closing, you still have $13 M of cash left. You can decide to close down the company and take the cash or fire the entire team of incompetent management.
Can someone work with a private capital to issue a letter of intend? We don't need to secure the money, 'cos the non-bidding offer can be contingent with the cash verification. All they need to do is use their cash in the bank to close this transaction. Float has 60+% control. Insider only own 35%.
he was so nervous when being questioned by investors. He may step down as CEO
37% increased year to year revenue for first half of year, comparing 2013 and 2014 results.
Am I reading this correctly??
Last two quarters, they had lots of after hours action (+40-50%), but the stock basically lands flat after few days of trading. But this time, looks like the trend has reverse, not much after hours trading, but looks like it'll jump fairly quickly after the CC.
Who plans on calling into the conference call on Monday?
Expect a 20%-50% (i wouldn't be surprise if even more) upside from here. News can get out quickly.
If someone ask management what if they are offered $3.3 a share today using their cash in the bank, someone can technically take the company private while enjoy all the future cash revenue with nearly zero debt. Yet, their BOD and management team will be working for whoever individual making this offer.
As management continues to ignore share holder's value, this could happen anytime. Of course, they can reject or decline such offer, however, they will not be successful to keep the share price down any longer.
Q1 is always a weak quarter due to chinese new year holiday, affecting 1/3 of the quarter. So for Q2, they are usually 20-30% stronger.
If you look at their current cash holding, that's your true concern. The number doesn't make any sense. Someone should call in to the next conference to ask the question. Why are they holding up all the cash. They have been saying we are observing market condition to seek long term growth.. for the past 24 months. Yet, nothing has been done or any effort to boost investor confidence.
CEO did issued a letter of intent to take the company private a while back, but we have not heard from management yet regarding his offer.