Why waste your time with a company that may or may not get approval for a drug? Wait until it gets approval and then consider pulling the trigger on a pullback. Look at ICPT. If you were already a holder before the spike, you're happy. But if you chased after the huge spike, you're hating life. It could just as easily go back to $50 as it could go to $600. Too much of a gamble. Stick with the bright future of PCYC.
ULTA has performed more like a value stock. When earnings are released, I think the results will be so good some momentum buying will start piling in. Let's hope.
MW, I really enjoy the new "you." I appreciated the Seeking Alpha insight "you" and felt I learned something. But the new "you," reaching out and biting onto Ice is fun to watch. You've gone from teacher to the old bitter professor who is tired of that kid in the back row always questioning his classroom. Thank you for your insight, knowledge and, most of all, levity. Life needs it.
You are all right. These downgrades are so deep pocket clients can either take a position or add to one. This latest correction just let me double my holdings. But the correction was not warranted. We spike up on earnings in my opinion.
They say DSW can't compete with Internet shoe sales. I say the majority of shoe buyers want to try them on at the store to see how they fit. You can't do that on the Internet. You can only return them. Maybe Morgan is trying keep the price down so the deep pocket buyers can get in or add to their positions. DSW still has a lot of room to run in my opinion.
Here's an idea for you. Sell everything you have. House, car, gold teeth and use it to short KORS. good luck with that.
I completely agree Joe. I'm surprised it isn't moving significantly higher yet. I think PCYC will become a buy out target in 2015. If you see the other mergers in this space, few have as significant of a drug as Imbruvica. Don't underestimate the VA purchase authorization. Years of revenue growth ahead of us.
But isn't there a big investor not happy with the deal. There may be a need to sweeten the deal which will benefit us little fish.
I'm a long time holder. It seems like we've seen this type of action before just to go back down a few days or a week later. I just wish somebody liked us enough to partner with us and make a sizable payment.
The question is where will it find buyers...big buyers? I can't believe it goes back down below a $100. Hopefully we'll get a double bottom signal soon that affords a chance to buy in.
Boy, this conversation sure did go down hill fast. Even Rombo doesn't hate JK that much...I'm only guessing about that but I could be wrong. I don't hate you JK. Every good soap opera needs a good antagonist.
interesting. I just so happen to own a couple 1000 shares of DSW with a buy order for more if it goes down much further. But I wouldn't post it on a CYCC board because nobody cares. Scammers!
I agree gizzy. We have the best investing period each year approaching, Oct through Dec, then we have the EU approval which sounds like a slam dunk. Add to all of this the VA contract that will result in significant revenue growth for the next 5 years. I have a buy order to more than double my position if we go down into the low 110's. I'm a believer.
Probably too soon since earnings are so far away but I believe we will be handsomely rewarded at these levels. If we go down into the 60s, it'll be time to add some more.
This was a round tripper for me. Bought in at $72 and road it up into the 90's and then back down. If we go much further down, I double my position because the growth is still there. We're just in the middle of a rotation of big money going out for a while. They'll be back with a vengeance when their fears are abated. Take a look at ULTA. big money gave us a great buying opportunity before their last earnings announcement and then they jumped almost $20 per share overnight. Double up on KORS. Bright future ahead.
Buy and hold KCgirl. ULTA will grow for years to come. Somebody said it right after a post that ULTA was going to $70. "After a 3 for 1 split?" We'll see how its relative strength holds up during the next market correction. I believe it will hit $200 in the next 2 years. Take a look at KORS. That's another buying opportunity.