100% ad revenue? Are you still stuck in 2005? Have you heard of Androids, Goog tablets, Goog glasses and etc? And they are with space program, also they are working on driverless vehicles. Man, get educated!
1. Tim Cook: Investors are not impressed with him due to his lack of vision, creativity and ideas. He is definitly NOT Steve Jobs.
2. Carl Icahn who boasted about how much he invested into AAPL just few days before earnings. Remember stock market love to do the opposite.
3. No new innovations? iPhone and iPad.. 1..2 ...3....4....5...6....7....blah blah blah...
That's it! Trying to use the old and make it new? After 3 years of not making big screen they are not bragging about it's first release sometime this year???!!!! When everyone else already owned a big screen phone from other competitiors?
4. What's in the pipeline: iWatch and iTV? Really we've heard it so much about these that it's boring now and investors are really not impressed with these ideas. They dont' sound all that new anymore.
There's nothing Apple can do compared to Goog. Goog has future and Apple's ideas are all old ones! Like the next realease is iPhone 6 another old idea trying to make it a brand new but it's still an iPHONE!! Who cares. The investors, stock market, are always looking into the future so Goog is offering more innovations and better ideas than Apple. I used to love Apple but after Jobs died I dont' know if anyone of their engineers can come up with anything innovative? Cook is dull and lifeless so investors are fleeting to better ideas.
Don't u get it? The big boys are pulling out of AAPL and buying the future, Goog. Goog is ridiculous with their innovations and ideas. They don't go around bragging but sure enough they seem to keep coming up with futuristic ideas more than Apple.
Below 500 next week guaranteed if not by tomorrow.
That's how the MM trying to fool longs into thinking 500 is the support. SNEAKY! SNEAKY!
Just between and me, I actually sold 495 CALLS. So as long as it is below 495 I make my profit.
485 next week!
Noticed how 500 is being really stubborn like it wouldn't be penetrated. Well this is how the market tries to fool ya. It's a ploy to get the fool LONGS to come back then next week bam down to 485!
Love my new Nokia 1520, the battery life is incredible. The screen size is much bigger obviously but not that much of trouble placing it in my upper pockets or front pants pockets. Worth the little hindrance for clarity and battery life! I left AAPL for one reason and that was for the bigger screen size and NOW I will not be going to back to AAPL for 3 reasons:
1. Screen size still way too small
2. Too many herds are using iPhone like it's a trendy thing or something.
3. After using Androids and Windows OS I realized iPhone has too unnecessary restrictions.
How ironic you mentioned Nokia 41mp. I used to be a big fan of iPhone until Androids came out with 4.5 inch screen but then I switched to Nokia 1020 41mp and then most recently I switched to Nokia 1520 6-inch screen for clarity. I left AAPL for only one reason, screen being too small. And now, it's been over 2 years since I left iPhone and now I have no desire to ever go back to iPhone again due to girly stuff and too many restrictions. Also, my Nokia is Windows based so it's easy to transfer any files to my laptop which uses industry standard Windows 8. Now Apple is talking smack about their impending big screen? I think it's a little too late who already got comfy with other OS such as Androids and Windows.
Hold tight or sell and buy cheaper later....