1. Act on the best interest of shareholder value, Mayer isn't turning this around. No more leash or time.
2. Halt spending on acquisitions.
3. Act fast and swift and clear the bloated payroll / employee excess
4. Find a seeker for Tumblr. (Merge with Twitter) most cost effective and profitable way possible.
5. Merge assets of Yahoo Japan into spinco or create spin co 2.
6. Buyback all shares possible and leave $2b on the books for cash value to otion 7.
7. Explore sale of core after all divesting all assets to PE or a Microsoft.
8. Fire Marisa Mayer. (Should be first)
9. Return every penny possible to shareholders from proceeds
10. Do this within 5 months.
There is no need to let this business just operate and lose value. When Wall Street tells Mayer they think she is worth -$4.5B, the gig is up.
Tumblr is showing its true colors and she lied
EJ is the voice of reason. You have to be a fool to not like his approach. He spells it out truthfully. Look, Mayer is a failure and can't be in control anymore. Time to go. The bod is clueless and she's a nightmare. Recipe for disaster. Yahoo can not be saved
So this moron MM buys it, prob at a premium. OMG