I appreciate your input Bigfella. I guess I'm a little tired of this stock because of what happened with the OM trial back in September. Hard to be hopeful sometimes.
I could be spectacularly wrong. And I hope I am wrong because I'm holding long through Benefit data. I can't help but be cynical though, just part of my personality.
I also understand that there will be significant costs associated with a phase III trial of tirasemtiv. I just don't understand though, if you plan to dilute with a certain number of shares. Don't you want to get the most for your shares? Wouldn't the offering make more sense after releasing good data? Also they waited until after the 13-F filing date to make this offering known, why?
If the data is good is there a benefit to doing the offering before data release? If the data is bad are they just trying to get the most for the offering before releasing bad data? Anyone have any thoughts on why they would do this offering now and not wait for results?
Also forgot that if there are $7 call options, it may not go higher than that because you know, it's very hard to win with options.