I don't think the news will be good. Smart money has been bailing on this stock the past couple months as reflected in the stock price. Opiod related sales have been very weak across the board. Pharma pricing issues are a concern now and in the future. The only good thing is the expectations are low and the stock has priced some of this in already.
News is suggesting that opiods were found in Prince's safe - and the next logical shoe fall will be that Prince died to a Percocet overdose. With the debt being so sky high, that's all ENDO needs to sink it further into the toilet at this point given the aleady weak painkiller sales across the board due to all the opiod related fears.
Stock market looks forward not present day or past. Here are a few
- Business model is broken; - In fact Hillary Clinton (most likely next Pres) called out VRX by name for predatory pricing and will enact laws restricing VRX from being able to earn the money it does today
- Risk associated with SEC investigation for fraudulent pricing
- Risk associated with accounting issues/cooking books
- Risk associated with 30 billion of debt and servicing of bondholders
- Overpayment for assets, including B&L- and now must sell at a firesale price to raise cash, thus depleting their future revenues
Wow you must be a newbie. Here is a tip- stop loss will not protect you in the case of a market changing event. For example if you had a stop loss at 60 prior to the 51% drop it would have gone unfilled and you would still be holding the bag. So please at least be honest that the "risk is $5" is only true if there is not another large drop or halt, which could very well be the case when they release any news or earnings.