first of all, CRL will come after we apply for it. we are waiting for data....
first the data. and if that is good, we apply for FDA approval, then 9months later we will get either approval or CRL.
sell and get some march options to make it up... that's what i told my friends to do. data is coming soon! can't wait!
TD changed margin requirement from 70% to 0% citing risk from Data release coming in Dec.
maybe thats why we are declining steadily.
thanks.. just pulled the chair and listened to the whole thing. same presentationetc... except like you said, they are verifying data. it has been a long wait. 6 to 12 weeks once the process starts. Im thinkg right b4 christmas. good luck all. Hopefully a very very merry christmas!
$40 is a start. waiting until lung data is good along with STS and PaCa. oh yea MM and Glio too.. we are getting way ahead of ourselves. First thing first.. lets see some positive data EOY.
no.. that quote wasn't for our trial, but he is saying that investigators or those analyzing the data usually knows if the drug works or not. what eparty69 is suggesting is that Merck or THLD probably already know the results and thus are actively looking for new people to launch evofasfamide. we'll all know pretty soon. it can be tomorrow or in two months.
thanks, read both job listing and the quote you gave. man love google lol. lets just cross our fingers. i know th302 works, just how well is the question.
may we both make money and better then patient's lives.
thumbs up..i agree.
to note: Liliy's trial had crossover, so OS should be lower than 14.7
picasso allowed low grade tumors in the trial, so 17 months is high compared to others.
escort? u mean EORTC?
im beginning to like my chances as well.
thanks for digging that up.
only if we knew the results.. chances are just that, chances. that said, out of two, i think chances are good that both make it imo or i wouldn't have been here. You can learn a lot from the earlier phase 1 and 2 studies and the sample is pretty large, so chances of repeating those results are better than other trials imo.
Good luck, we all need it.
goes to show you know one knows anything in wall street.
I bet we shoot down to $2 b4 data release, then open at $20 w/ both STS and PC's good data.
All i know is they dosed over 1500 people and it has proven that this drug works, just how well is the question. we'll get our answers soon enough.
got it! and yes i agree STS is a cointoss.. delay's in trials are almost always a failure, but even with the delay, i can see something like 15 vs 19 or 16 vs 20 and make it to the finish line. original thought was 12 vs 16, but since we have 1/2 year delay, it will be more closer to my estiamte of 15-17m vs 18-21m.
as for PaCA, that is right on time, and i like my chances of getting 2month OS.