and we will go up to mid 2s and work our way back to 5s after finding a partner.
are you really really really that dumb?
OR there is ZERO interest all of a sudden after having more interest from BPs than employees?
If we really have ZERO interest, its because of your dam "not a penny below $30 comment."
- make a sincere apology at the coming CC and that you will find a partner by 1st half of 2014 and we will rise from the ashes.
hopefully with a partner, we can start the healing process.
-im shocked how bad the management has been.
1 - cancel REDUCE-IT, with the money saved, we can hire addtional 350 people to bring the total sales person to 500. I think we can break even by mid 2015 and go from there. If we do this i think we can hitting roughly 30k scripot by mid 2015.
2- keep REDUCE-IT, bet that our puny 140 sales can bring the scripts to say 10k by end of next year, and then to 12k or so by 2015, and we will see where REDUCE-IT interm results will bring. If we need to finish the trial, we can probably crawl there with additional loan/ financing.
3 - partner/ keep REDUCE-IT. this is the most ideal situation for us bagholders just incase REDUCE-IT is a success. If not the partner can still market for 17 years!
4 - Buyout. Low chance of this imo. Joe will never sell not that we are this low. Perhaps years later when we are profitable.
BK will not happen since this is a drug that is approved for the proven billion dollar market. something will happen b4 this happens.
They already responded by saying they will fire half the staff and that burn rate for 2014 will be less than $80 million. At this point in time, there is only 1 thing we can do... just wait. perhaps in mid 2015 we might get early REDUCE-IT stoppage due to positive results. Other than that, BO/partner is always in the cards.
lets hope we get our scripts up and running eventually.
start with possible negatives since we are on a roll:
- type A meeting will absolutely produce nothing (FDA will say u keep bothering us and see what happens to Marine)
- ANCHOR will be rejected (end of the world)
- NCE denied (patents will be ignored)
- 3rd Q CC will be same as before.. there are three optiones etc etc, but we all know we are GIA.
- No decision whether to kill REDUCE-IT or not (another indecision)
- Kill REDUCE-IT (we drop to $1 since there is no hope for future, never mind that we have Marine)
- Keep REDUCE-IT (we drop to $1 since no way we can fund it)
- scripts plunge due to cutting sales by half
- REDUCE-IT will fail (BK)
Positives that can happen
- Joe is fired
- management cuts their salaries
- Hiring outside firms to look for partnering or BO
- hostile buyout if we sit at $1s for awhile
-scripts pick up (its a miricle w/ half the original sales force)
- we might actually make it to REDUCE-IT and succeed!
-if you lost hella lot so far, whats the point of selling? keep it until R-IT comes out (if they don't kill that lol)
-if you recently bought, keep it since we'll be in this range for awhile and sell on pumps.
- if you are thinking of avergin down, please stop it and look for other investments... buy QCOR.
- If you are short, congratufuckinglation! well earned! Cover and go on a nice vacation!
Although i would love to see FDA approve ANCHOR, after that adcom, almost ZERO chance. Im hoping for a partner soon so we can just relax and enjoy the ride up from here.
Announce europe application coming soon.
Announce exclusive goal of finding a partner.
Announce hiring of investment company in finding potential partner.
Announce departure of Joe.
Announce FDA discussing possible label revisions.
is that why we haven't found one yet? this is such a simple fix.
find a dam partner who will pay for REDUCE-IT and take over the sales staff in return for tier set royalties which would include for REDUCE-IT (if it is a success) along with some payment for successful milestones.
selling for $30 lol. at this point, i would sell for $4, yes, around 750m, less than half of what LOVAZA was sold for.
i just don't understand what JOE is doing. help me understand. is he prepping for sale finally? i have to believe that the current value of rougly 400m is dam cheap for a great drug...
i will take $4 right now and be done with it lol. But knowing Joe, he will probably partner and see REDUCE-IT results.
excuse me, 226m as of 9/31. i think we'll last until midterm look in at REDUCE-IT and if they stop the trial early, this will instantly goto $20s. worth the risk to reward at these prices imo.
i think the endgame was always partnership or sell. thats whey they only hired 275 reps and now down to probably 120 to 130 now. we are getting lean to partner or sell now. it won't be long. great buy at $2... seriously.. what an awesome buy at these levels.
double the sales force since all other expenses are set. another 300 sales will cost rougly 10m per quarter.
it is crucial we get to break even by late 2014 to early 2015 imo. after that it will be smotth saling imo.