I think the voting questions will be what makes this go up or down.
any mention of outcome in the questions, this will go down hard.
no outcome questions, this will go up.
the actual docs are usually negative in tone, so we'll find out.
not selling a dam share until i see some ANCHOR approval and follow through sales.
tells you how much any of us retail knows.
not much more surprises imo from here.
Scripts tomorrow.. will probably be down from last week due to holiday.
Possible NCE - no decision probably.
GSK buying us out after today: better than yesterday.
im holding for Anchor. Will be in the teens upon recommendation from panel.
Both Niaspan and Lovaza did over $1 Billion in sales last year. What does that mean for Vascepa?
Well, both Niaspan and Lovaza will be less marketed by the manufacturer and eventually, espcially with ANCHOR indication, Vascepa will the only name in town, soon enough.
Look at the long picture, do you think the BP will still use 1000 sales people to give more money to the generic companies? They will kill off the salesforce and soon enough, both Niason and Lovaza will be prescribed less and less while Vascepa will gain their losses.
I expect AMRN to break even by end of next year, and if not, surely by mid 2015 imo. If it wasn't for funding Reduce it, we would be profitable probably by 3rd Q 2014.
All this is of course if we go alone. Buyout will be around the corner imo. This drug is too good to be passed up eventually. Sure JOE talkes too much, but in the end, we'll all win.
I hope we do another secondary right after ANCHOR approval and announce GIA along with hiring 200 more reps or so.
Also, scripts is bound to have some momo very soon. Docs are finding out about Vascepa more and more. We'll have hockey stick formation on the scripts soon enough.
HOld and enjoy fellow longs.
1 - cancel REDUCE-IT, with the money saved, we can hire addtional 350 people to bring the total sales person to 500. I think we can break even by mid 2015 and go from there. If we do this i think we can hitting roughly 30k scripot by mid 2015.
2- keep REDUCE-IT, bet that our puny 140 sales can bring the scripts to say 10k by end of next year, and then to 12k or so by 2015, and we will see where REDUCE-IT interm results will bring. If we need to finish the trial, we can probably crawl there with additional loan/ financing.
3 - partner/ keep REDUCE-IT. this is the most ideal situation for us bagholders just incase REDUCE-IT is a success. If not the partner can still market for 17 years!
4 - Buyout. Low chance of this imo. Joe will never sell not that we are this low. Perhaps years later when we are profitable.
BK will not happen since this is a drug that is approved for the proven billion dollar market. something will happen b4 this happens.
fire 1000 reps? AFter we get 200-500 indication, we'll get bought out.
they were going generic anyways, whats the big deal?
time to buy imo.
Also, ARNA, VVUS down more than us percentage wise.
ARNA 12.9%, VVUS 8.4%, AMRN 6.5%
pretty good if you ask me. Expecting at least 5600 next week. then to 6000+ by end of the month.
I have to agree with you. if we launched with 500 sales team, i think we would have more than double that due to momentum. With that said, i think we have a winner. We'll probably break 6k next week and probably end the year with 7500 per week or so. will probably do over 20k next year and break even.
Nice numbers and wishing we had partner that can have 1000 sales rep.
You must be crazy selling down here.
You will risk at most $1 against $10 reward here once ANCHOR is approved and Buyout is on the table again. If i didn't sell at recent highs, im sure not going to sell at these low prices.
Weak longs are almost gone. we will rise this week and adcom will take this to double digits.
time to buy and enjoy the panel voting and DEC approval for Anchor and see the scripts grow and the eventual buyout.
Chance of a lifetime. $6.. lol. I will tell my kids that i bought AMRN at 6 and still holding after $200.
Adcom is a start.
Announce europe application coming soon.
Announce exclusive goal of finding a partner.
Announce hiring of investment company in finding potential partner.
Announce departure of Joe.
Announce FDA discussing possible label revisions.
i think the endgame was always partnership or sell. thats whey they only hired 275 reps and now down to probably 120 to 130 now. we are getting lean to partner or sell now. it won't be long. great buy at $2... seriously.. what an awesome buy at these levels.
and we will go up to mid 2s and work our way back to 5s after finding a partner.
are you really really really that dumb?
OR there is ZERO interest all of a sudden after having more interest from BPs than employees?
If we really have ZERO interest, its because of your dam "not a penny below $30 comment."
- make a sincere apology at the coming CC and that you will find a partner by 1st half of 2014 and we will rise from the ashes.
hopefully with a partner, we can start the healing process.
-im shocked how bad the management has been.
is that why we haven't found one yet? this is such a simple fix.
find a dam partner who will pay for REDUCE-IT and take over the sales staff in return for tier set royalties which would include for REDUCE-IT (if it is a success) along with some payment for successful milestones.
selling for $30 lol. at this point, i would sell for $4, yes, around 750m, less than half of what LOVAZA was sold for.
i just don't understand what JOE is doing. help me understand. is he prepping for sale finally? i have to believe that the current value of rougly 400m is dam cheap for a great drug...
Although i would love to see FDA approve ANCHOR, after that adcom, almost ZERO chance. Im hoping for a partner soon so we can just relax and enjoy the ride up from here.