sorry, its my fault for buying QCOR again. i think these type of news is getting old now, hence the $2 drop only. i think we'll open down and go positive at the end of the day imo.
if this does $8 next year, we are at foware PE of between 6 and 7.
I think they will not make it out of phase 1 with that drug imo. time to add and relax for 2014 for double to triple imo.
thanks for the quick update!!!! much appreciated.
i shoulda just held from the beginning. im here until we hit $100 at least.
someone was insider???? i was away and now im back... i need the juicy bits!
is powered to show a 15% reduction of MACE in V vs pbo with a proba of 90%. It means we need 1612 events.
At the end, if V shows a reduction of 15%, we will have 871 events in the placebo group and 741 events in the V group, so a difference of 131 events between both groups.
Let's imagine the efficacy of V would show a 20% reduction of MACE. It means that to show a difference of 131 events, we would only need to have 1180 events: 656 in pbo group and 524 in V group. This would occur in July 2016.
With an efficacy of 25%, 920 events would show a difference of 131 events between the 2 groups (526 in pbo vs 394 in V group). This would occur in Dec 2015.
With an efficacy of 45%, 523 events would show a difference of 131 events between the 2 groups (327 in pbo vs 196 in V group). This would occur in Dec 2014!
Will the longs who held this long sell out afraid of ANCHOR when we know there is probably 99% chance of denial?
Or will shorts not take a chance and cover driving us to the $2s?
Will insiders ever buy at the 1s?
What if there is a delay due to label negotiations? 2 month delay?
Will we just get to put ANCHOR study in our 500+ indication?
or will we get 200-500 w/o CV benefits?
Sue the FDA for SPA breach if we get declined for ANCHOR w/o any label revision?
Can we get a partner after ANCHOR decision?
Reduce-IT kill it or keep it?
Are we really worth less than 300m right now when Epanova, inferior drug, non FDA approved drug was bought for more?
Marine indication is worth ZERO?
Will time heal?
will scripts grow? would reaching 10k by end of next year achievable?
can we break even before running out of money?
Of course ANCHOR gets full approval, stock goes to $12 instantly with squeeze and shorts screaming their heads off.
Immediately following, there is an offer for buyout for $20. Instead of BO, Joe partners with GSK for 50/50 type of deal, and stock goes to $20.
Reduce turns out to be a grand slam. It reduces 40% CV events. GSK offers to buy for $50. Joe declines and sales continue and we hit $10 Billion in 5 years. Meanwhile, Epanova fails its outcome bigtime.
Vascepa beomes the highest selling drug in history as it sells over $25 Billion per year. Shares hit $400 per share with PE of 20. yes earnings of 4B per year.
"wake up honey, you wet the bed!!!" Dam, back to $1s.
Definitely new competition. I kind of feel sorry for them. If AMRN Is any indication they too will fail. Anyways, if everything goes perfectly for them, they will probably be approved sometimes in here 2016. Sounds way late to the game.
i rather be at 1.60 than yesteday's 1.40. If FDA delays PDUFA date, there is a great chance of label revision imo. I think we'll trend up to mid 2s as PDUFA date approach.
knowing JOE... ZERO chance. he gets paid millions to sit and DO NOTHING.
NO partner, no selling.. he will collect his salary even in BK in a few years.
Joe must GO.