But BOBO already tried very hard to crash the USD. He printed $7T funny money. Why China want to hold $4T of wet firewood is beyond my understanding. I would have invest in US unpolluted farmland to produce grain that Chinese need desperately. Even Detroit real estate would yield a better return.
1. Contrary to common sense, stock split will increase value of stocks. We often naively think that 100 shares of $100 stocks have the same value as 200 shares of $50 of the same stocks after split. To the big institutions, stock split reflects the management has confidence that the stocks $ will rise.
2. Managers often do not want the stocks to have low value because they do not want to be the CEO of a penny-stock-company. Low stock value also can cause the overhead to go up as the company needs to handle more number of investors. Another problem is that some companies offer perks to stockholders.
3. There are exceptions, such as Playboy sold many single shares as the investors want to frame the stock certificates.
4. Contrary to common sense, small investors do not mean anything. Scream all you want that NGC is going to BK tomorrow, and the $ would not change a bit. Big institutions control the price with some exceptions.
5. Sometimes a small investor can screw up the stock $. One often used tactic is to purchase last-second stocks. As an example, if I buy 1 share of NGC at $180 during the very last second while the trading $ is $150, the closing $ on that day is $180. This tactic is often used along with option trading. This is an old idea and the big boards may have came up with rules.
What difference does it make? When BA bought ROK and MDAC, it became #1. Slowly and surely, the title went away because it promoted incapables and inexperienced.
What BA needs to buy is SpaceX.
1. How can I be a Muslim?
2. What should I do to convince 4 girls to marry me?
3. Why do I need 4 wives instead of 3? What if they play bridge together and ignore me?
4. What if they do not play bridge and do not ignore me?
Why are you so depressed? Use oil as the example, how long do you think oil stay at $40? It will come back, and it will come back faster than you think.
BOBO wants to arm Ukraine to give the country a chance to fight against rebels supported by Putin. On the surface, the idea is great as we can get rid of outdated weapon and drag Russia into finance turmoil. Is it?
The rebels have advanced weapons such as BUK missile and have shot down one Su-24, six Su-25s and two MiG-29s. What can we provide, short of F35, to fight Russia?
I know a little bit about chart reading to make the wrong decision, and this is my view. First of all, I believe that it is impossible to predict the bottom. I look at the slope (remember Calculus?) and find the location where it changed. Second, I believe that the market is controlled by big institution and insiders. Scream all you can and see if the market will change a bit. During the week of Feb 9, the slope changed positive. This means that the insiders know that the company is going to release a good report and either start buying or stop selling.
Base on the slope, I see that there is still room for 20% more gain as the momentum is still positive. I cannot see from the chart why the stock will double. Not that it won't, but I do not have the knowledge to see it.
Hi All: On the exploded N-bomb, we know one bomb in N Mexico, "One A-bomb on Hiroshima, and One A-bomb on Nagasaki. Those are the facts." But how many bomb(s) was/were dropped at Nagasaki? I personally do not believe that there was a 2nd bomb as the 1st bomb should have set off the defective 2nd one.
If Russia indeed captured the 2nd bomb, we killed Rosenberg by mistake. All the white terrors were mistakes.
You must be kidding me. BOBO printed $7T, or $20K per USA capita or $80K per family of 4. Applying a 7X factor, your family revenue should have increased by $560K. Did that happened to you?
Most of the $7T went to China, and that is why some condo at BJ, Shanghai, Canton are US$5M each. The moment USA slows printing money, China economy slows down, and VALE hits $6.
Where have all the money (flower, children, hope) gone?